Chapter 7

(THE BATHROOM)

Miyuki POV

As I woke up I remembered that it is Monday and I will be going to school.
Is this dimensions school different from my dimension, it probably is. What I have noticed is that this dimension likes to complicates things for no reason. Maybe I can even fall in love, wouldn't that be nice. I don't think I deserve that after what I had done back home. I have to get ready.

I got out of bed and got ready. I wore my uniform and looked at it I didn't like that I had to wear a uniform, back at home we could wear whatever we wanted, I don't like this it's such a drag.

The only thing that would make me like it is that I looked good in it. The black one is worn by prefects and the white ones are for the normal students and I wear the white ones.

I went downstairs and found that the Kent's where all there eating some breakfast.

I sat next to Conner as I eat my breakfast we made some small talk. I looked at the clock on the wall and I saw that it is time to go. I said by to the family grabbed my bag with my things inside and went to my motorcycle.

I got on the motorcycle and began my journey to my new school. As I got there people wear staring at me.

Author POV

The Gothom students were all watching the new student as they got to school. They were all told that they would be getting a new student today they just didn't know the gender.

The girls were all hoping that it's a boy so that they could finally have a new face to look at, they wear all starting to get tired of getting asked out by the same guys.

The boys were all hoping it was a girl as they can start to have another pretty face around and they can also finally start asking someone else out.

But little did they know that they were getting a boy with a very beautiful and feminine face and body and would be also into man. So they are both maybe at an advantage and disadvantage.

The new student got off, of their motorcycle and looked around and saw that all attention was on him. The new student was Miyuki Uchiha Hyuga and he didn't look bothered or afraid at all it looked like he was used to this attention.

As the other students looked at the new student they saw that it was a boy, but the boy didn't look like an ordinary boy he was very beautiful and maybe even more than all the girls in the school the boys wear all attracted to him and were questioning themselves.The girls were staring with jealousy wondering why they aren't that beautiful.

Miyuki started to walk and go in the school and went to the reception to pick up his schedule.

While all this was happening the was this boy with raven black hair and beautiful green blue eyes looking at the new student as he was asked by his father to keep an eye and help the boy out with anything he needed this boy was Jason Todd himself and he could see why his father and Alfred were so protective of this new kid.

Jason started to walk and get into the school after saying bye to his friends as he wanted to look for the new kid, and the principal also wanted him to take care of the new student.

He was annoyed at first but also getting to see the new student he couldn't help but also feel attracted to him and not the way he would feel with his past girlfriends and boyfriends. He felt like he had to protect, care and love this guy and he had never felt like that before with anyone.

Jason started to make his way to the reception and he couldn't get his heart to stop beating the way that it did for the new boy. Bruce had told him the name of the new boy but he couldn't remember, guess he'll have to ask the new boy.

As Jason got to the reception and opened the door he look around for the boy and as he spotted him he couldn't breathe the boy was much more breath taking up close.

Miyuki turned around as he could feel someone staring at him and his breath  got taken away as he look at the boy in front of him and he couldn't deny that the boy also looked very handsome.

The two stare at each other as they studed and were wondering what was happening to them and if this is what falling in love felt like.

Miyuki looked at the the boy in front of him and he looked into the boys eyes and he couldn't believe how beautiful blue and green looked together and he just fell for the boy in front of him even more. 

Jason looked at the boys eyes and was surprised to see purple looking at him right back. The color was unacceptacted but non the less they also looked breath taking. The eyes just pulled him and made fall in love even more.

The receptionist cleared his throat as he could get the attention of the two students.

As the two stopped their eye contact they looked at the receptionist as he started talking.

"You must be Miyuki Uchiha Hyuga. This is your schedule and the boy next to you is going to be showing you around. Now you better go before your late for your first class. Jason take care of him, please.", the receptionist said as he gave Miyuki his schedule and looked at the boy next to him.

They went out and Jason opened the door for Miyuki. The receptionist was very surprised as he saw this because Jason had never done that for anyone.

"Hello my name is Jason Todd and I will be showing you around.", Jason said with a gentle smile on his face.

"Hi I'm Miyuki Uchiha Hyuga and thanks for showing me around.", Miyuki said with a calm smile on his face.

1086 words

Hope you enjoyed.
Hope this makes up for the last
chapter see you next time.

Mrs Luna

🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️