Rules

Yes I know boring, but all things fun need to have some structure.

1: No god-moding. This means no controlling someone else's character. It just ruins the fun. Here's an explain if you aren't sure... "Bella kicks Rose in the side, causing her to scream in pain and punch back." Now I don't mind if you suggest an action that happens for say "Bella kicks Ross in the side, knowing the possibility of her hitting back."
2: Now I'm not saying you have to be, but I would like you to be literate and use book form. An example of this would be the following.
Bella was walking home when she bumped into Steven. She looked at him as she mumbles an apology. "Sorry.." Also write in third person. (Him, she, they, Rose, Bella)
3: When replying please try to have at least 3 lines. I do understand that sometimes people get writers block, I get it all the time. Though no 2 or 3 word sentences, roleplays tend to crash quickly when that happens.
4: Feel free to add any kind of drama or action you want. Keep the story interesting.
5: Swearing is fine, alcohol is fine, drugs are okay, but if it gets too obsessive I will ask you to stop like this. (Timothy please stop with all the drug usage.)
6: Please use my bio explains to make a bio for your character. This way we know some about each other's character.
7: Lastly have fun.