A Roleplay with Donna

It was a sunny Saturday morning. Traffic was mild as Donna and her family head out to visit some distant family members. They stopped at a traffic light, where they waited for it to turn green. Once the light turn green they started to pass under the light. The next instant pain jarred Donna as she was slung against her seatbelt. A 16-wheeler having rammed into the side of her car. It hit hard enough to set her car rolling over repeatedly. Her father killed on impact. Her mother flung from the car after the second flip, laying limp on the road, only to die minutes later. Donna knocked unconscious before the car landed on its side. Sirens blare signaling the on coming ambulances and police cars. Donna was carefully freed from the wreckage and loaded into one of the ambulances. She was rushed to the hospital. Donna's wounds were tended to before being put into the ICU in a coma. The accident was broadcasted on the news, which //You// happened to see. Donna was your (Please name what Donna is to you). \\You\\ go to the hospital to see her, once their you're led by a nurse to her room. Donna was laying in a coma on the bed, other than a few cuts and a bruises, she looked as if she was sleeping. //You// sit down in the chair by her bed, staying with her until visiting hours are over. For several weeks //You// continue to visit the sleeping girl. Several months pass and it seems as if she may never wake up. Talk of taking her off of life support spreads through the hospital. The nurse comes up to //You// one day when you are visiting Donna. "Sir/Ma'am, I'm sorry to tell you this but tomorrow we have to take her off." The nurse said softly with sad eyes, before leaving the room. This news was crushing. //You// stay beside Donna right up until visiting hours are over. With sadness //You// stand up and begin to leave the room. That's when //You// hear a soft groan come from the bed. Followed by a soft familiar voice muttering, "W-where am I?" //You// turn to see Donna awake, but terribly confused. How will //You// react? What's the next move //You// plan to make? Go ahead, the choice is up to //You//.