A Roleplay with Beth

One bite is all it took to change Beth's life forever. The year was 1912 when Beth was first bitten. She was a foolish girl that fell in love with the wrong man. A man that was truly a monster. A vampire. He lied to her. Told her so many amazingly brilliant things. She only wanted to be with him. So one night the couple ran away together. Oh how wrong Beth was. They were deep in the woods when the man attacked Beth. He wanted to devour her, he almost did. Miraculously, Beth managed to get away from him, but it was too late. The blood was flowing from the bite marks on her neck. She had lost too much blood causing her to pass out in the woods. When she woke up it was morning, meaning she was asleep for at least the rest of the night. She felt a strange hunger that she couldn't explain. Slowly she sat up and made her way home. Such a bad move. The lure of her family's blood was too much for her. The hunger consumed her, causing her to devour her family. Horror filled her when the craving finally subsided. Beth was covered in her families blood. The next thing she knew, she was running. Running from it all. As the years passed she learned how to control her lust for blood. No matter how hard she tried she made bonds with people. Only to watch them die. Towns grew and fell in front of her eyes. Beth's heart grew colder with each death that she was forced to watch, with each life she took. She vowed to never get close to anyone again and if she ever found the man that did this to her, she would kill him. ~Present day~ So many years passed and Beth no longer keeps track of her age, though she looks to be in her early twenties. One night she was walking along the sidewalk, lost in her own thoughts. //You// were on this same sidewalk walking in the opposite direction of her. Neither of you were paying much attention to where you were going. In result both of you collide. Beth glances at //You// and mutters, "Sorry." //You// look at her and.....