🥞WHAT!?🥞

Recap"I am so sorry!wait,MIKEY!?",said ??

Recap
"I am so sorry!wait,MIKEY!?",said ??.
Present
No one's POV:
Mikey was shocked and then looked at his boyfriends. They understood what he ment it was one of them.
"Hey draken wait up",said takebitch.
When takebitch saw who it was he stood there in shock for few seconds but soon came back to reality and went in for a hug but was stopped  by two really tall men." Don't touch him",said kwan in a threatening tone." What are you his bodyguards",said takebitch irritated because they won't let him get close to mikey." We're his boyfriends ",said hyunsung in an irritated tone. Till the time he had said that all of them reached where takebitch was and heard it." WHAT!?",takebitch shouted. " how can such an ugly person have boyfriends ",said baji. Which made mikey cry they didn't even notice what mikey was wearing until they saw it. They all blushed. They then noticed the twins   and it looked like they were about to kill them" Don't look at our boyfriend like that and most certainly don't call him ugly ever again",said both." Darling, don't get mad",said mikey while hugging the two. Takebitch and his harem got jealous. " Baby can we go home now ",said mikey looking tired. But suddenly he was picked up bridle style by hyunsung. " Kim hyunsung let me go!",said mikey trying to get off him but failed." No can do princess",said hyunsung and the three got into the car but before that the twins glared at them and left. When they reached home they ordered take out from Mc Donald's. After finishing their food they changed into their pajamas and the two cuddled with mikey on the bed.
( mikey's pj's:)

"Hey let's watch a movie",suggested mikey

"Hey let's watch a movie",suggested mikey." Which genre?",asked kwan. " romance with fantasy ",replied mikey. " how about howl's moving castle",suggested hyunsung and they agreed. Halfway into the movie they heard light snores and saw mikey sleeping peacefully. They quickly turned of the TV and went to bed. It was currently 7:00am and pouring outside mikey had woken up and saw the rain he quickly but silently got out of bed and went outside. He started dancing and singing  in the rain. He learned dancing and singing at a young age.
(How he danced in the rain:)