🍈EX🍈

Mikey's POV:We were headed home but we had to get some groceries so we stopped at a convince store

Mikey's POV:
We were headed home but we had to get some groceries so we stopped at a convince store. Kwan and Hyunsung had gone to get the sausages from the frozen section while I was looking for snacks. I was looking for chips when I suddenly bumped into someone" Oh, I'm so sorry!?",I said." MIKEY!?",I heard a familiar voice say. I looked at the man and it was non other than my ex Uzu Takashi. I hated that man I wanted him to die. I never told my bfs that I had an ex. You see a few years back I met uzu ,he was nice and we started hanging out. We both eventually developed feelings for eachother and one day uzu confessed to me. I obviously said yes and we started dating. We dated for 2yrs but then things started to fall apart. He used to come home late at night drunk and a different perfume everyday. When i asked where he went ,he shouted at me and hit me. So one day I thought of following him. I followed him into a club and I saw him kissing a girl and taking her to a private room. I was heartbroken. I had left him a note that I found out everything and we should break up. I went back home he called me many times but I blocked his number. Since then we haven't met." MIKEY!?",he said." We meet again uzu takashi",I said with a emotionless face." You wear dresses now?",he said while scanning me from head to toe. I saw him lick his lips.'Disgusting ', I thought." Yes I do you got a problem?",I asked in an irritated tone. I did not want to speak to him." You still single?",he asked. I was about to answer when he suddenly took my hands and held them I tried to free myself but I couldn't he was about to kiss me when I kicked his balls and ran to my bfs. He would probably chase after me so when I reached the frozen section where the twins were I hurriedly ran to them" What happened princess why are you running ?",they asked. I told them everything , a dark aura surrounded them I forgot they were apart of the mafia and how scary they can be. Uzu finally caught up to me." THE FUCK!? WHY DID YOU KICK ME IN THE BALLS",he shouted at me. Before I said anything kwan and hyunsung went towards him their eyes dark like a black hole." Who are you and what are you doing with my boyfriend",said uzu." We should be asking you that mister",said kwan his tone threatening. " mikey explain",said uzu." They are my husbands", I said and he looked at them with shock. I could see the smirk on their faces when I called them my husbands." And I am pregnant with their baby",I said in a irritated tone. Uzu came running at me about to punch my belly. I automatically took his hand and twisted it hearing a Crack uzu screamed in pain. I learned how to fight when I was 6 yrs old but I did not like hitting someone. But in this type of situation I would because he tried to punch my baby. My boyfriends looked at me their eyes dark with lust. Our eyes met,their beautiful dark foresty eyes looked into mine. Oh how I loved them. They made me feel wanted and I was so lucky to find such gentlemen. Uzu then ran away probably to the hospital but I don't care. We then got all the groceries and headed home. I was cooking while the two were talking about mafia stuff I guess. When I finished making the food I shouted to them to come and eat. They came and their eyes sparkled at seeing I made their favorite food. Kwan 's was kimchi with bibimbap and hyunsung's was bulgogi and gimbap. Mine was jjajangmyeon and onigiri. While we were eating I asked" Hey guys I was wondering if I could help you in your work you know made be a seducer or something?", they choked on their food." Babe it's a serious job you can get hurt",said kwan." Well I learned how to fight when I was 6 but never did because I didn't want to hurt someone but maybe I should try",I said." Ok, but if they get their filthy hands on what's our we are gonna kill them",said hyunsung. " I'll kill them before you can remember I'm the seducer ",I said. " Well I can't wait to see you when you'll kill someone , the thought of it makes us hard",said both." Maybe I'll let you ruin me tommorow after the mission",I said and left while swaying my hips and my butt in full display for only them,I saw them lick their lips like a hungry predator waiting to devour their prey. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom to do my skincare. I heard the bedroom door open and knew it was the twins. I did my skincare and went outside. I wanted to tease them so I undressed infront of them. I was infront of the mirror and I could see their boner poking out ,I decided to tease them more so I put my honey/strawberry cream on my chest and started rubbing my nipples they were watching with lust in their eyes and the way they were sitting was hot. It was like their laps were inviting me to sit on them but I had to resist the urge. It took all my power to not go and sit on their lap and let them fuck me.
(This is how they were sitting. Imagine this as kwan and hyunsung:)

I then rubbed my milky thighs and moaned before I could do anything else I was pinned to the bed," Teasing us huh princess",said hyunsung in his dominant tone

" Teasing us huh princess",said hyunsung in his dominant tone. Well you know all the power it took me to refrain myself it didn't last long but i didn't let them have all the fun today
Because the next thing I knew I was sitting on them and we were in an intense make out session. I was breathless and my mouth had drool coming out of it. They were about to properly fuck me but then I said
"Remember if you fuck me now you won't be able to tommorow and I have a surprise for you two tommorow ",I said and winked. They both whined but when they heard surprise they quickly smirked
" let's see what our princess has in store for us tommorow ",said kwan. I then changed into my nightsuit
" You look so cuttte princess ",cooed kwan and hyunsung, soon after I cuddled with them while I massaged their hair and fell asleep.
(The pjs:)

--------------------Hi lovlies

Hi lovlies. How are you? Take care of yourself. Another day Another long chapter about more than 1000 words. Now good morning, Good afternoon, good evening and good night 💖 💖