🥭HOME🥭

Mikey's POV:We were headed to my old house

Mikey's POV:
We were headed to my old house.i was nervous to meet my sister again she was there for me after I was beaten up by my so called brothers and friends. I didn't want to leave her but she was safe with her girlfriend hinata. I was deep in thought when suddenly "MIKEY!?",said hyunsung," yes?",I said." We have been calling you for the past 5mins we wanted to tell you We are almost there ",said kwan. "Ok" , I said in a nervous tone. It's been a few hours after we have had sex and I am starting to feel nauseous. After a while we reached. Kwan rang the door bell. I was nervous so I was holding kwan and hyunsung's hand. My hand was way smaller compared to theirs. Suddenly someone opened the door it wasn't emma or hinata it was izana. I stood their in shock to see him again and suddenly takebitch came from behind" Who is here izana?"he asked." I-its mikey",he was still in disbelief I guess." Oh",said takemichi. Then out of nowhere emma came. She stood there shocked for a few seconds and then came running and hugged me" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?I WAS SO SCARED SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU" ,"sis let's settle down then i will explain everything",I said.when we entered the house everyone was there. I was still holding my boyfriends hand." Princess don't worry we are here and remember we are the leaders of the most powerful mafia in the world. ",whispered kwan " if they lay a finger on you we won't spare them,ok",whispered hyunsung. I wondered how was I so lucky to have two handsome and caring boyfriends who act like babies around me but are quite dangerous. After we sat downni explained everything to emma and this was her reply "SHIP!,but if you ever hurt him you both are dead meat",said emma in a threatening tone. " We won't we love him from the bottom of our heart" ,they said which made me smile." I almost forgot they were here until " so mikey how have you been",said my so called brothers shinchiro. " I am fine and you all ",I said with a smile."Good, so what do you and your boyfriends do for a job",asked takebitch. I looked at them and they nodded giving me a sign I can tell them " well they are the leaders of a mafia and I work at a cafe, what about you?",I said. They stared in shock then takebitch said "well we are still in school"." So mikey-kun wanna hang out sometime",he asked." No thanks I have better things to do than talk with trash all day",I said. My boyfriends smirked and the rest were in shock. My bfs also had a bit of lust in their eyes and I knew they wanted to do 'it' but we did it a few hours ago so 'no'. I was still feeling nauseous then emma brought my favorite dorayaki when I took a bite I felt like pucking. I was thankful I remembered where the bathroom was and rushed to the bathroom.

Kwan and hyunsung's POV:
We saw him rushing towards the bathroom. We were worried and went after him when we reached we saw him vomiting in the toilet seat. We rubbed his back. Once he felt better we took him back to the living room." Oh my god! Mikey are you ok",asked emma." Yeah I was feeling a bit nauseous. But no need to worry",said our angel. But we knew something was up. Then emma said "mikey can we talk in private ". Mikey nodded and went with her and we were left with takebitch and his harem." So what do you all do in a day",asked we think his name was boj?baj? Baji? We don't know." Well we get up mikey makes us breakfast after breakfast we go take a bath with mikey and wear our clothes after that in Korea we go to work but as we are in Japan we relax or go outside, then we cuddle with mikey after that mikey makes us dinner and after that we go to sleep". They looked at us jealous cause we can take a bath with him especially takebitch but he ours. We wonder what are the two talking about. Then suddenly we heard a scream "AHHHHH!"

 Then suddenly we heard a scream "AHHHHH!"

----------------------
Hi lovlies. How are you?Take care of yourself. What were the 2 talking about?find out in the next chapter but for now Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening and Good night 💖 💖