Chapter 1

Lelouch POV
"Lelouch is fighting a friend who had just betrayed him two weeks ago and is unhappy about the situation he finds out that he had been used by RJ a few weeks later and begins to have a fight with him for a battle at the school."
"What in the world did you just do, RJ? You diminutive bumblebee. I  punched him in the face the blood dripping from his nose marks on his right arm. RJ retorted, "What? This is all your fault, you started this mess," as he collapsed to the ground dodged my attacks, and kicked me in the stomach. "And before things worsen, I give you the order to stop hitting me."

RJ was about to cover his face with his hands when Lelouch kicked and pushed him RJ screamed in pain as he never felt the pain before and Lelouch grabbed the weapon from the desk. "This is what you get for what you did to me the other day—you regret now, don't you?" Lelouch shot back, furious. I arched an eyebrow, glancing down at him. ". RJ asked him, "When did you learn how to fight like that?" as he looked at him horrified.

Lelouch gave him a fierce look in return. RJ was dressed in Adidas tracksuits and trainers, and his hair was a mixture of black and purple. His eyes were dark brown and his skin tone was light brown.

"I have four older brothers, why does that concern you?" Lelouch retorted.

"Well, that's shocking, but let me tell you something, you idiot," RJ shot back. Lelouch looked at him, waiting for his response, but before he could tell him to hurry up, RJ struck him hard on the shoulder, knocking him out cold dropped the weapon from he's hand as he lay there in agony holding he's shoulder he's blood dripping slowly coming out. This was an unexpected turn of events that caused Lelouch to fall to the ground. "You asshole, why would you even do that? That flipping hurts," Lelouch cried out in agony as he struggled to stand. "Since we are fighting, how about we take a battle at school in the coming months? You bought this upon yourself, RJ, and I will do that."

We shook hands, exchanged phone numbers, walked away and I headed home. I took the bus and ran to catch bus 136 to my house. I smiled at the bus driver, took out my oyster card, and sat down to relax when I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I tried to apply pressure to it, but I was unaware of this unexpected sensation. As I looked at my hands, I noticed something stopping the pain in my arm. I was shocked to see that I had the ability to do this. I looked around as no one saw which I was glad about I sighed in relief.

As I glanced out the window, I realized it was my stop. I got off the bus and ran home, noting that the rain was starting to fall. I unlocked the door and went up to my room, changing into my pyjamas and taking off my clothes.

I sat on my bed, I thought that I had almost killed RJ with a knife. It was a stupid move on my part, but I had to defend myself to avoid getting into this situation. He crossed a line by betraying me, so he should have been beaten; everything that happens to him is his fault. I was furious when I got out of bed. I turned to face the mirror. My skin is light brown, and I have dark eyes. My short black and brown hair is styled in braids down my shoulders. As I wipe away my tears, I think to myself, "No, not right now." Why can't life be so much more straightforward and easy? I feel like this every day. Why does everything have to happen to me this way?"
When I yelled at the top of my lungs, the glass began to tremble and rumble at the sound of my voice. I was so angry.

A fierce wind that seems to be simplifying things for me appears outside the window at the same time as my rage. I stepped outdoors to assess the wind's strength because I felt as though it was telling me to go somewhere, so I did as the wind directed and followed it wherever it led.

The wind was taking me to a place I had never been before, and as time went on, the sky grew darker and darker until it finally led me to an open field in the middle of nowhere with nothing but grass and a clear sky full of stars that formed patterns in the sky.

After noticing a pattern of people in the sky teaming up against one another, Lelouch asked himself, "Why does the sky look like that?" He then felt a cool breeze and made the decision to return home and relax. Lelouch chose to spend a few days at home after becoming ill unexpectedly.....
—————
A/N This is the first chapter of the book, which is about Lelouch confronting a dark era in his life. His friends had abandoned him, but there was only one way to find out who would be able to rescue him from his depressing thoughts.
Are you prepared for more, though? Are you prepared to learn? You're in the right place >3
Comment
Vote