Jeon Jung Kook

,,Thanks, that was great! We're done here." The Producer said as the tall, black haired man took the headphones off.

,,You have an amazing voice." The producer smiled at him as he left the recording room and closed the door behind him. The man returned the smile and started putting on his hoodie.

,,I can't believe you wrote a song about a woman you don't even know." His manager shook his head as they were walking down the hallway.

,,I know her better than anyone else and soon I'll be the one standing next to her. Believe me." The young man said walking out of the building and immediately being flashed by the lights of the paparazzis.

______________________________

*five months back*

,,Fuck, why did I choose to be a singer again?" My eyes fluttered open as I looked at the ceiling,not wanting to get out of bed.

The last few weeks weren't easy for me. Obsessed fans, paparazzis, scandals, hate and dating rumors which caused mad fangirls. I couldn't show up in public anymore. Headline after Headline.

"What happened to the famous singer?"
"Is the singer going on a hiatus after the wave of hate?"
"Will we ever see him agaain?"
"Where is Jeon Jungkook?"

I finally got out of bed with a loud groan, put on a black hoodie and sweatpants and left my apartment.
I pulled the hood further over my head to hide my face, walking down the street.

I pulled my phone out and walked towards the subway station. I sat down there and hid my face even more trying to avoid that anyone could recognize me.

I pushed myself through the crowds of people in the subway, trying to find a spot without such big crowds of people but there weren't any.
,,Hey wait." I heard someone next to me say.

,,You're Jungkook! He's back!" Some people in the subway looked at me as their eyes grew big. "Can I have an autograph? Or a picture? Or both?" I sighed,ignoring the young girl.

"Come on Jungkook!" She begged. The subway stopped at the next station and I ran out of it,greeted by paparazzis,screaming fans and a lot of people who where on their way to work.

I ran through the crowd,trying to escape the paparazzis as I ran into someone. The person dropped their coffee and got it all over their coat. ,,What's wrong with you?!" I heard the female voice screaming after me as I ran out of the subway station.

I arrived at our company,out of breath,chased by paparazzis and my hoodie smelling like coffee.

This is not the life I dreamed of as I made my debut as a fifteen years old boy back then...