\\ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙//

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒?~ Eytukan asked, tilting his head.

Nate looks from Eytukan to Mo'at, Tsu'tey, and the elders.

~𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚,~ Nate answered, looking over everyone.

Mo'at puts her splayed fingers against his face, seeming to peer into his troubled soul.

~𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒,~ Mo'at looks at Nate knowingly.

~𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟.~ She says to the other elders.

How can Nate tell them what he has seen? He saw the forest ablaze... Fire and water and the Great Leonoptryx flying toward him. That couldn't be his spirit animal, could it? Eytukan emerges with Nate and the others. The entire clan is gathered, waiting to hear what has happened. Nate looks up at the Leonopteryx Skull Totem, which seems to stare down at him. Grace watches, her eyes brimming. Proud. Relieved. Amazed.

~𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑦𝑎. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒.~ Eytukan places his hands on Nate's shoulders and holds them there.

Nate smiles but quickly returns to his natural expression, trying not to appear too happy. Mo'at smiles, following Eutykan and placing her hands on Nate's left shoulder, over her mate's hands. Ke'Kaya places her hands on Nate next, one on his chest and the other on his shoulder blade. Nate turns his head to look at her and she smiles, her eyes beaming. All the members of the clan press forward, crowding around and putting their hands on Nate's shoulders, back, and chest. Hands upon hands, until he is connected to everyone.

After that, Ke'Kaya led Nate up Hometree toward the Ikrans.

~𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔?~ Nate asked cheerfully.

~𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢,~ Ke'Kaya grinned, taking Nate's hand and calling her Ikran.

Nate watched the bright purple banshee swoop down and Ke'Kaya approaches her.

"Se'kae..." She coed, the Ikran cooing back.

~𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑒'𝐾𝑎𝑒,~ Ke'Kaya took hold of her Ikran's chin crest, moving to nuzzle her face to her Ikran's head.