Two

Arnav sighed. As he returned home. He pulled out the file from his cupboard. Sitting on his recliner he looked at the pictures of Khushi. It was of long before she was famous artist. Arnav had seen her in Simla as she was there,selling her paintings. He had secretly taken few of her pictures.

Then a private detective was there to follow her. He would sent Arnav the pictures of Khushi once in a while. Arnav had bought almost all the paintings of Khushi. Except the ones she painted now.. As she was now a big name artist. He had them decorated in his penthouse. He had kept every clip of articles about her. Something in her pulled him. Yet what,he did not know. And he was a loner. An orphan. So,he did not wish to pull her into his haunted life. He did not investigate her. All he had was few pictures of her. That is it..

It was that painting that made him recall. Actually he was in stress at that time. As he had to go back to Lukhnow to settle a family property issue. After he lost his parents,he never went there. Then he left for Paris. Thinking it would be good to take break. But all it did was break..

Arnav sat as night descended. He had lost his appetite from that day. He felt like vomitting at the sight of food. But he had to maintain his glucose levels. So he went down. Picking up an apple and an orange he gulped them down. Then went to sleep.

It was the same. He heard her words. What she said. He smiled at that. That innocent little girl. How was her life? Is she really changed now?

Changed? How is she changed? May be God was finally kind to him. And she remembered somethings. Was there a hope for him?

Arnav sighed..Raizada donot fool yourself. She is not someone else but her. Donot dream High. Donot have high hopes. Just let it be. Okk..He consoled himself..

Another sleepless night. Arnav stood in the balcony as rain drizzled. All he could remember was her eyes. Nothing more. But something told him,it was her. Khushi was her. Otherwise his heart would not fall for her so deeply. Without any connection, without any hope,he had already fallen in love with her. But who knows what she has stored for him..

On the other side,Aman informed Khushi about the appointment directly as ASR's PA. Khushi asked for what. Aman told her,Arnav wanted to buy that painting from her,that is why..

Khushi was hopeful. That it might be him. The flashes she was seeing,after the time of accident,could she finally find answers to it?

Would she be able to meet the man for whom she could go through anything,from being wounded to being an artist?

Yes,Khushi had no recollection of everything. She had just recalled parts of it. And it was almost scattered. So,she had never thought it otherwise. Confusion was brewing. Who knows where it would lead them into..

The day of appointment was drawing nearer. And Arnav Singh Raizada was feeling like running away. He was scared. Yes, Great ASR was scared. Of facing a young girl. Because she has his heart. She is his beloved. She was,is his love. First and last. The truth that he had come to accept in these days. The feeling of breathlessness,the feeling of panic,the feeling of heartache,it all made him go crazy in these few days. All for one girl. Khushi..

And the appointment came..

Arnav sat waiting in his cabin,as Aman ushered Khushi inside. Though Aman wanted to tell Arnav to not expect much,he too knew,Arnav already was prepared for the worst..

Khushi looked at the man infront of her. Is this the mysterious ASR? Why is his face disfigured? What happened to his face?

"Hello Miss Khushi..Nice to meet you"greeted Arnav to break her reverie,as he felt her burning gaze on the left side of his face with a scar.. It was an old story. He lost his sister in an accident,and a piece of glass left a huge scar there. He kept it like that to remember his dead sister and the sinister plot of his uncle to kill his family.. Now that was an old story because after he rose to power,he found proofs and made sure his uncle got the punishment he deserves..

"Hii.. I am sorry. Mr Raizada.."Khushi felt a little awkward..

Both sat down. Arnav did not know what to tell her.. And Khushi had no idea what to ask and how..

Finally,she got the courage..

"Mr Raizada,How is life?"at the most serious moment,she asked the most casual question..

Arnav knew what she wanted to ask. But he had to access her situation fast. How much does she remember now. He had already observed her previous works. All depicts the longing. The betrayal. The wait. But how much does she remember,that was the issue..

"Miss Gupta.. Let's go..I want to show you something "said Arnav and left with a key from the drawer..

Khushi looked bewildered..

"Aman..Aman. Cancel all the important meetings and appointments. And come with us"said Arnav as he called Aman on his office telephone..

Aman soon walked out. As it was already a free day for Arnav,so Aman was free as well..

And the trio walked towards the private elevator that took them to the floors above the office. Aman explained Khushi,what was where. Like store room for specially designed products,storeroom for defected pieces,store room for the pieces Arnav designed..

Finally they reached the top floor. Where Arnav had build a private gallery for Khushi.. Below it was his home,of course. And both were connected,with an elevator inside Arnav's room..

So Khushi passed the house of Arnav,as she looked at things. All she saw was white,blue and grey. With some touches of vibrant red here and there..

Soon they reached the gallery..

Khushi looked at the pieces as they hung,each with time and date mentioned. But the order was different that how it was painted. The time and date were right,but the orders were different..

Khushi felt little sad thinking Arnav was not respecting her experience,her life..

Arnav too observed her reaction. It showed a lot. She had no idea about what happened. His worst speculation was true. Arnav sighed..