Four

Aman stood with Naina. Outside the ward. Arnav slept there peacefully and there was a satisfaction in his face. Aman had consulted a famous psychiatrist and what he told shook the bones of Aman .

Arnav might have fallen into deep illusion . As he experienced many painful events,he might have pulled himself into an illusion from where he does not want to come out..

The only way out is,talking to him.Try to talk to him. Slowly intensity should increase. From casual matters to serious matters. Talk to him,call him out. Try to pull him out. Whatever he helds dear can be useful. But remember,the intensity should be slow. Donot try to forcibly wake him up. Otherwise he might really collapse. His brain is exhausted,so is his body. As he has this sense of satisfaction in him now,it shows,he is healing there. So, slowly talk to him. We can observe how deep he is in his mental space by that..

Aman eagerly wanted to go to Arnav and talk. But he had to follow the doctors. First the doctor started. Slowly from greeting him,to daily telling him something. It was almost a week since the doctor,the psychiatrist,the nurses started to talk. The psychiatrist was the latest addition. But nothing worked. There was no response..

Naina was worried too. About Khushi and Arnav. Khushi was just overworking herself. Again she was mad. And she saw something new. The arrogance. The way she talked at times. Naina was scared for both..

Soon Aman was allowed in..He started to talk like a friend first. Shared everything with him. Slowly Aman was breaking too. He cried. He begged. He shouted. Nothing worked. Arnav was still asleep..

It was a night when it was raining in torrents. Aman sat inside the room of Arnav. He shouted at Arnav.

"Arnav..If you donot wake up,I am going to kill myself. I will die really"he was really feeling like giving up..

Something happened. The BP of Arnav shot up. Aman shouted for doctors. Soon it was stabilized. But the psychiatrist looked at Aman with assurance.

Soon they figured it. That somehow it seeps in. The pain of his best friend has seeped in..

Aman told about it to Naina..

Then Naina pulled out a filmy plan. To recreate moments of Arnav and Khushi's. If Arnav could react to Aman's death threat,would he not react to Khushi?

But they could not just push Khushi in. Not in the sensitive matter. The doctor heard their idea. Then he told them to follow the same. Let Naina in. Aman would introduce her. Slowly she would familiarise herself with Arnav. She would tell how much pain Aman was in. She would talk to him,and Aman can also converse with her. Both can fight too. If Naina can be angry at Aman,then that might help too. But not overusing. Otherwise it would really take negative turn. Slowly talk about Khushi. Discuss her. Talk everything..

Then if he still doesn't respond then we implement the last plan..

Aman and Naina followed the plan. She even shouted at him angrily. That Arnav had destroyed the peace of her life. That Aman never cared for her
Soon they discussed Khushi,fought about it. The word Khushi itself made Arnav react..

But still he did not wake up..

Final resort..

Naina' s filmy plan..

Aman took Arnav out. With the doctor..

They were sitting inside the home theatre. Arnav was sitting on a wheel chair,belt a around. The psychiatrist,the doctor,a nurse and Aman sat. The volume was high.

And a movie started..

Khushi was walking back home. She had gone to Shimla. And few goons surrounded her. In the lonely streets of cold Shimla Khushi cried helplessly as she was being teased. Soon two other kids from school also came. They were late from tuition. The kids screamed as the men pulled out gun. The place was actually secured. But the experience was real..As the goons started to come close,a slap landed on a kid. And Khushi fainted. With a loud scream..

The machine connected with Arnav was making sound. The volume was blaring through the headphone of Arnav. The scream of Khushi was ringing again and again..

The doctor looked at the finger that moved. Soon they could feel the tremble of hands. Arnav was waking up..

But they made him sleep. Because if he forcibly breaks it,then he might go crazy..

Soon they went back to hospital. But Aman received a call from Naina..

Telling him,Khushi fainted and did not wake up for the night...

Arnav 's dream
Arnav looked at his mother. He was happy having his mother,sister around him. But he was feeling something amiss. Where was his father? Where was his grandmother. At first he could not remember. All he felt was happy. But slowly he felt the feeling of missing something. He asked..His mother,his sister. But they avoided it. And the more they avoided,the more he got curious. Then another blurry figure. He was seeing two men,sitting and talking. Who was it? He observed. Slowly he was trying to figure it out. But as he started to feel more,he felt his mother change. His sister change. They were changing and he was not liking it. They were growing dull. Lifeless..

Then he felt a name..Aman..

But who was Aman.

He could not figure it..

Naina. Aman. Aman,Naina.. Who are they? But no answer..

Then Khushi.. He could not forget it. A figure danced infront of him.. Khushi..

He called for her.. Searched for her all around his home. But she was like a figure made of air,vanishing everytime..

But as he called her,he saw..

His mother,then another blurry figure.. His father.. His childhood. His mother 's tears. His sister. Her engagement,the broken engagement. His grandmother,his uncle..

He saw as scenes passed by. He saw the maniac glint in his uncle's eyes. He screamed to save his mother. But he could not. Then he saw the whole house burning. As he and his sister tried to run away,their uncle caught them. How his sister sacrificed herself by pushing him out of the car,as she saw the truck coming.. The servant of their uncle who was driving the car died along with his sister..

Then he saw,Khushi.. as she stood. On the rooftop. Ready to jump..

As she jumped.. Everything crashed..
End of the dream..