[16]

I am in De Luca's office and listen to what he has to say. When he is done with his orders, he tells me what to do.

"Go to Levi's and Ice's room and tell Ice to send Levi here. Then you can go to your room" he says.

"Yes, sir".

"To Ice. Don't you dare and talk to Levi".

"I won't. I promise".

"Go".

I leave his office and walk upstairs as fast as I can. I can't walk that fast due to the whole beating that I got earlier. When I arrive out of their room and knock on their door, Ice opens it. Luckily. I hear a scream from Levi's phone. He hasn't seen me yet.

"What's going on?" Ice asks me.

Before I talk, I hear something from Levi's phone. I hear his father's voice. Then my scream. I look at him (Levi). He is watching the camera footage. I take a deep breath before I look back to Ice.

"Your father needs Levi to his office" I say.

I see Levi looking at me and he closes his phone immediately. I walk downstairs immediately and go straight to my room. I close the door behind me and storm to the bathroom. Why the fuck was he watching the camera footage? Just why?

"He got me in this situation. Why wouldn't he watch me being tortured by his own father?" I say under my breath as I stabilize myself at the bathroom counter. "He likes watching me being in pain. He is enjoying it".

I let out a sigh and walk to my bedroom. I take my bag and sit at my bed to study a bit. I can't do a lot since I keep thinking about Levi watching his father torturing me. He can't hate me that much. What did I even do?

I don't know how many hours have passed but I know that I didn't study anything at all. A knock on my door snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Come in" I say and look towards the door. The door opens and Levi enters.

"Father told me to get you dinner" he says.

I just stare at him kind of angry. His facial expression changes in an upset one. I should be the one upset. Not him. I take the plate from his hands and let it at my bedstand. I look back at him waiting for him to leave.

"Simon, I ... I want to apologize" I look back to my notebook without saying anything. I hear him sighing. "I didn't want you to get hurt".

I look at him as he says that. My facial expression is more angry than before. Did he really just say that? Did he really just lie straight to my face?

"I didn't want this to happen" I take my pen and write to my notebook 'out' and then I show it to him. "Simon, I-" I point to the notebook and he lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry".

He walks out of my room. The moment that he closes the door, I stand up and go to the balcony. I stabilize myself at the irons and let out a sigh. My hands are shaky. Really shaky. Tears start forming in my eyes but I push those back.

"Not for him. Come on, asshole. Just fuck it up. Don't react" I say to myself.

"Don't react to what?".

I hear someone saying and I immediately turn around. I see De Luca standing there with his arms crossed. When did he come in here? Why didn't I hear him?

"So?" he says.

"U-Umm ... Don't react to your son" his eyes darkened.

"What did you do?".

"I promise you, sir. I didn't do anything. I didn't even talk to him. I wrote in my notebook what I told him".

"That's still communication" I gulp at it. "Didn't I forbid you to talk to him?".