[17]

It's around 7:30 am. I'm already dressed and I just stand on the balcony. The cigarettes (Lorenzo's) and the lighter is right there. I want to take one but De Luca will be here at any moment. Just then there is a knock on the door and the door opens.

"Are you ready, Simon?" De Luca asks me.

"Yes, sir".

"Let's go".

He walks in front and I follow right behind him. The moment that we arrive upstairs, I see Ice and Levi walking downstairs. De Luca looks at me but I keep my stare away from Levi and Ice at all. He nods at me and I nod back at him.

"Won't Simon come with us, father?" Ice asks De Luca confused.

"He has detention, Ice. You two can go. Don't lose your bus again".

Levi looks at me once but I look away from him. I hear him sighing as he exits the mansion. Ice runs right behind him and then I look at De Luca. He walks outside too and I follow right behind him. We enter his car, put our seatbelts on and he starts driving.

"When we arrive at the base, I'll get you at the training room that is just for me and my boys. My wife too. No one will come there. I want you to train today, Simon" I place my hands on my stomach but then I agree with him.

"Yes, sir".

"Are you in pain?".

"Slightly" he nods at me.

"That's what happens when you disobey my orders".

"It won't happen again, sir".

"I hope so".

We remain in silence until he comes to a stop. That's the base. It looks small but I'm sure as hell that it has floors under the ground too. De Luca and I exit his car and walk towards the door. We walk down a hall and then we enter the elevator. When the doors open again, I see a lot of people working on different stuff. De Luca mentions me to follow him and I do so. We walk down a long hall and then we enter another elevator. The elevator goes down and I look kind of confused. How many floors are there? The elevator doors open again and I follow right behind him. He opens a door and I enter the room with him.

"You will train here, Simon. Don't get out of this room if I don't tell you to. Okay?".

"Okay, sir". 

"Good".

He exits the room and closes the door behind him. I look around the whole room. It has this:

And it also has three punching bags and three different ropes that someone can climb up to. It doesn't look difficult but it's definitely not easy enough (about the photo). I go over it (the photo) and take a look at it.

"It can't be that hard" I say to myself as I look all over it.

I start it. I go over it but when I arrive at those circle things, I fall down. I look at it confused. I get up again and go again. This time I fall while I was in the middle. I go again and again. After 5 tries, I get it over. I continue. All the other stuff are a lot easier than this shit. After around 10 minutes or so I give up with this thing (with the whole machine) and go over the rope.

"I can't be weak" I say to me as I look back at the whole machine. "It's not possible".

I shake my head before I start climbing up the rope. That was a lot easier than the whole other machine that I used a few minutes ago. When I arrived at the top, I manage to get down by making a jump.

"Yeah. That was a lot easier" I say to myself. "But why are there three different ropes?".

I walk over the second rope and look at it. When I touch it, I felt something sticky. It has glue or something? I shaky my head and climb up to it. When I'm in the middle, I feel the rope start being ... Wet? I slide at it. I take a deep breath before I catch on it. The first time, I fail to climb it and I fall on the floor. I let out a groan.