To Slugterra

I wake up to Eli shaking me. It is about 10;12 at night. Time to go. I make him leave and change outta the clothes I was originally wearing into some more comfy and travel appropriate stuff. () I then slip on my white bag and panda bag with all my stuff packed. I then unplug my phone, shove my earbuds in my pocket, slip my headphones around my neck and exit. Once I get outside, Iris hops up onto my shoulder and Eli hands me a package. On the package there is a little note written in notebook paper.

It says "Dear Naomi. Heres a little gift I got you. I'll miss you forever come back to me as much as possible <3. P.S. Eli don't you dare wake her up until you have to leave. Take care of her."

I smile and start to feel some tears but I don't cry. I slowly unwrap the package and I find a slightly oversized hoodie. It's dark gray with white hoodie strings. The sleeves have pockets on the front and inside. One looks like it could hold a knife and the other two are for a phone and earbud cord trail that leads up out of the hood. Inside the knife pocket there actually is a knife. On the front of the jacket there is the face of what looks to be a fox with ears poking out the side. The fox is yellow and it has this dripping paint effect on the bottom. The right eye is a white X and the left a red oval with a white heartbeat symbol in the middle. I take off my universe hoodie, stuff it in my bag, then slip on the new hoodie. It smells like Aidan and I pull up the hood over my head. I then follow Eli and Grandma down into the sewer and we call climb down, following Burpy and Iris. Soon we get to a large chair that looks like it could fit all three of us if we squeezed together. We sat down as Eli reads aloud about the "Drop" in the letter dad wrote.

Then Burpy and iris click two separate buttons at the same time. A roller coaster like harness comes down in front of us and I grip onto it for dear life. I am deathly afraid of heights, well more of the speed we will be descending at. The wind rushed out from under us and I scream so loudly. My hair whips up and I grip the thing until my knuckles turn white, and even more. It finally stops and I punch Eli in the arm, but in a friendly way.

"Thought you were supposed to take care of me." I laugh a bit and we walk on our jolly way. Grandma climbs aboard this "Slugterrian Express" thing and rides off to grandpas house. Me and Eli just walk about a mile to out new house.