Chapter 16 Classmate

DANIELLE'S POV

Last night, we spent the evening at my apartment. Haerin and I had prepared dinner and the desert, Heejin and Hyunjin took care of the champagne. We discussed our projects, I was very happy to hear that Heejin wanted to partner with people for her hotel. She deserves to be known because she deserves to be, that's it. Then we played. It was fun, it's been a long time since I've had a good evening with amazing people. However, I will never forget when Haerin gave me a lap dance. I thought I wouldn't be destabilized, but it only took a few minutes for me to lose control. Haerin knew very well what she was doing, she was determined, she wanted to test my limits and she did it well. When Heejin and Hyunjin ran away, they probably felt the sexual tension in the room, Haerin and I did it until our bodies couldn't take it anymore. She was so fucking wild, this girl will never cease to amaze me.

This morning, I dropped Haerin off at the university. I want her to finish her studies quickly, I know that many virgin and stupid guys want to get in her pants and it annoyed me. I didn't trust anyone, I became more and more attached to her and it scared me because if something happened to Haerin, I don't know if I could move on one day. I was now in my office, checking my emails I had received. Many wanted to participate in the project. I hope this will lead to opportunities for our company. I was answering an email when someone knocked on the door. It was Haerin's mother. "Good morning Danielle. I'm here to change the garbage can."

"Oh Mrs. Kang, you don't have to, I can handle it myself!"

"No, it's okay. It's my job." she chuckled. I had an idea... what if I gave her another job instead of the cleaning lady?

"Mrs. Kang, I think you know that Haerin is now very busy with her classes and her part-time job here as a secretary."

"Yes Danielle, why?"

"Hum, I thought maybe... I mean you can be like her manager and you can stay at home. You'll manage her schedule... and you'll be paid better."

"Are you sure? I have the feeling that the work would not even be worth a salary. I'm already taking care of Haerin because she's my daughter. It doesn't bother me to be a cleaning lady." I would like also my mother to take care of me as Mrs. Kang does.

"I promise you, if Haerine sees you at home every day and you take care of her, that you spend time together, Haerin will be happy. As a boss, I don't want to hear a no." I pretend to be bossy.

"You're stubborn like my daughter!" and we were laughing together.

HAERIN'S POV

I have a nice evening last night. We had a good laugh, Heejin and Hyunjin seem to get along well, I wonder if something is going on between them. I'll tease her later. Now that I think about what happened last night, I'm embarrassed I don't know where the confidence came from. Since this morning, Hyunjin keeps telling me I'm a hottie. She said that Heejin was praying quietly, and that she had filmed in secret. We were now sitting in the auditorium, today we are going to have a conference. Students came little by little, there were people I had never seen before, that's what university is all about.

"Haerin, now I'm convinced that Danielle is good in bed."

"Huh?" what else is she going to say to me?

"When you did your little show, I saw Danielle's pants tighten, at that level." She pointed to her lower body.

"Hyunjin unnie! Stop with that!" I knew it.

"Too bad Heejin doesn't have one too, but it won't stop us from having fun, I'm sure it can be even better." my eyes widened, is she really all the time thinking about dirty things?