YN! WAKE UP!

"YN!...... YN... YN! Wake up if you don't want to be late!" What do you want Harry?" "to not be late! common! get up its our first day back to Hogwarts! lets go!" "fine I'm up!" Harry and I have always been different we may be twins but we have always liked and disliked different things." For instance he is a Gryffindor and I'm a Slitherin. I am friends with Draco Malfoy and he hates  him. Harry has always been the hero, I'm just his twin sister that Voldemort didn't see because I was down the hall in my room sleeping. Harry got the scar and the fame while I get the questions and comments like, "Who are you? there's only one true Potter!, Whats it like to live with Harry?" At Hogwarts I thought I would be with Harry every step of the way, but when I was sorted into Slitherin we kinda drifted apart. I'm still friends with him and his friends but Draco, Pansy and Blaise don't like when I hang out with him. Harry can be a bit protective of me, witch can be a good or a bad thing, I overall love Hogwarts! Its waaaay better then the Dursleys! I thought this year would be like all the others but something felt like something different was going to happen.

"Harry common! you got me up early so we wouldn't be late but looks like your the one who is going to make us late! "YN I'm sorry! I'm almost ready I just have to bring my stuff downstairs!" "So the Potters are finally leaving what a disgrace you two are!" Uncle Vernon said. As we were picking up our stuff to leave I said "Well thanks for that wonderful comment, and on that beautiful note see ya later! common Harry lets go."