There He Is

I join my friends sitting at the Slitherin table I sit down and Draco asks me "You ok? You look annoyed." "Yeah.. I'm fine Harry just.. well he said that a Riddle kid is coming to Hogwarts this year and he was saying to stay away from him, he also was acting like he was in charge of me!" "Well YN if he's a Riddle you should listen to him." "Seriously?! I want to kill him! HIS FATHER KILLED MY PARENTS!" "I know but..." Just as Draco was about to say something Dumbledoor started talking. "Welcome everyone! now before the feast starts I have a few quick announcements! First, there will be dementors roaming the grounds as you all know Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban, the Ministry has promised to keep the dementors from interrupting our day to day activity's. And second we have a new student starting in his third year, please give a warm welcoming to Mattheo Riddle!" People start whispering about a Riddle coming to hogwarts and why and how did he get in? as the great hall doors open and he walks through them I think in my head "Damn he's hot." "I realize as he's sitting down on the stool where he's getting sorted he's staring at me. its kinda creepy. Obviously he's sorted into Slytherin and there was a seat empty across from me and of course he came and sat right in front of me. A few seconds after he sat down he said in a hypnotizing voice "Hello, I'm Mattheo Mattheo Riddle." He waits a few seconds for a reply from me but I just sit there looking at him with a expressionless face. "And you are?" "YN" I reply with. "Last name? "Why do you care?" "I don't know.. just tell me" "And if I don't tell you then what Riddle?." "You really want to go there?" "...Sure, why not... Riddle."

After the feast Mattheo keeped looking at me, not in an angry kind of way, more like a surprised and confused kinda way, I think that he has never been talked back to before by anyone. Everyone looked so afraid of him, but I wasn't, I was so mad, his Father had ruined my life, his Father killed my parents. I do feel kinda bad for him though, just because he had to grow up with his Father, I also knew for a fact he is a deatheater and I'm still not scared of him in fact I think I may be falling for him. But I have a bad gut feeling, just as if there is a huge knot of guilt rolling around in my stomach. I know I didn't listen to Harry, but I just feel like its unfair that he can control my life just because of who he has become and who people want him to be.

Just so you know in the next chapter my friend and I are both writing a book that will be connected, She will have her main chareter in Hogwarts, So if you like you can read her side of the story. Her username is 

Book_Lover2010x

Thank you all for reading, I will post more chapters as much as I can!