3

I wake up the next morning not in my dorm, last night must have went well I think to my self. I look next to me and see Florence sleeping peacefully. I quietly get up and go to find her bathroom. Last night was one of the best nights I have had in a while. Flo Is such a wonderful, amazing, beautiful woman, but she's my dean I can't be with her, we can't have a relationship, its against the law and school policy. Why is it always illegal to be with the best woman in the universe.

Since she gave me a wonderful night decided I would make her breakfast in bed. I go out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, I look in her fridge but find it empty. I decided to insta cart some stuff but realized I didn't know the address so I started to look around for a piece of mail, a lot of people tend to keep mail on there coffee table or by there front door so that's where I looked. When I looked by the door I saw a few pictures all of Florence with some woman there were a bunch of them kissing, and a picture of them at a wedding, both of them being in wedding dresses, what the fuck I think to myself, was Florence married.?

Instead of ordering I quickly find my stuff and leave. What if her wife had been home when we came in last night. Is her wife the reason why we went so far out of the city.

-
Classes have finally started my first class is Russian, I wonder what that's going to be like.
I walk into the lecture hall where Russian will be getting held.

As soon as the professor walked in I panicked, I'm the type of girl that once she gets her schedule she looks up all her professors, I did it in highschool every year, I had to k ow what they looked like, when I researched My Russian teacher I knew she would be hot, her photo was amazing, but she's even hotter in person.
How can this be, I'm not going to survive lectures if all my professors are this attractive.

I try my best not to look at her, to not check her out, I don't want her to get the creeps from me and on the first day, hmm no thank you.

Before I know it it's the end of the lecture, did I zone out that entire time, and I'm not going to tell you what I was imagining, let's just say that it's not important.

I start packing up my belongings and go to leave the lecture hall when I hear my name being called, shit shit shit I think to myself.

"You Weren't paying attention" she says as the last student leaves.

"Sorry ma'am"
"It's not polite to not listen to my lecture young lady" she states in a serious voice
"I know I'm sorry Ms I will try not to do it again"
"That's right you won't, mind telling me what you were thinking about"
"No not really" I say quietly
"start paying attention" she states
"I will"
"Good girl now get out of my face"

As soon as she says that I walk out 'good girl' like what the fuck, the panic I feel when people I find attractive call me a 'good girl', the horniness I feel when people call me that, ugh.

I still have about thirty minutes till my next lecture so I decided to go to the coffee cart that's right next to the west buildings.

I feels like I was airing in that line for forever that but the the time I actually got my coffee I only bad ten minutes to get form the west buildings to the south side buildings.

Now it's time for English, my least favorite subject ever other than history, I fucking suck at history.

As I said I research my professors, my English professors her name is Jessica Capshaw age 52 born August 9th 1976 , in Columbia Missouri (remember this story is taking place in 2028) she's divorced to Christopher Gavigan whom she has kids with but only one is named on google search. Current relationship: Wife Chyler Leigh. She has six siblings Mikaela, Sasha, Theo, Destry, Sawyer, and Max Spielberg. Jessica is the oldest Destry and Mikaela are the youngest. Her parents are Kate and Robert Capshaw. Her Alma mater, Brown University.

She's been a professor for three years before that she was an elementary school teacher at Brooklyn Gardens Elementary School, she taught there for about twenty some years then retired from teaching young children to being a professor here at NYU.

Is she attractive? Yes, is she kind of old? Yes, but age doesn't matter, right? I'm being delusional she's married with kids, but her oldest is my age which also might be weird. Why am I like this?
Why do I have the need to crush over older woman most of who are married with kids.

Some people may say English is easy and it can be sometimes but sometimes it can be very stressful, school in general can be stressful and I hate it.

I hate stressing over grades which might I add I do a lot of, and I don't like it.

I also don't like when teachers are hard on you for you're grades, like you could be doing all the work but you just may not be good at it and that's why you get bad grades, sometimes it isn't because you don't try, because you can study all the time but still you get bad grades, it's not because you're stupid but you may even have a learning disability, and some teachers just don't understand that.

For what feels like forever I'm sitting here in this lecture hall, listening to this teacher's beginning of the year speech, well near the end some woman walks in and approaches Mrs. Capshaw I've never met this woman before but she looks vaguely familiar, where do I know her from? I think to myself.

Then it hits me, fuck.

She's Florence's wife.
I wait impatiently for the bell to go signifying that this lecture time is over.
Time just suddenly seems to move slower and I can feel that woman and Mrs. Capshaw looking at me.

Why were they looking at me I wonder, why can't I just get out of here already, all of a sudden I hear my name being called, "y/n, stay after please" my teacher calls out an "Ooooooo" comes from all the students in the room, what are they twelve do they think we're still in middle school.

You know I never realized it but at some point throughout middle or high school every one stopped saying 'ooo' when they teacher asked you to stay after class or when you got called to the principal, I think a lot changed after covid and quarantine, people changed, I most definitely did change.

All throughout quarantine I changed my hair I cut it dozens of times I died it dozens of times my style changed a lot, I used to want to try and impress people with my outfits when I went to school but at some point I gave up, I didn't care about what I was wearing to school, in high school I would always wear a baggie hoodie with pajama pants, sweats, or leggings. And now I wasn't wearing a hoodie I was either wearing a baggy shirt or a cropped blouse with a jacket.

I end up staying after per request of my teacher, she introduces me to the woman that came in earlier. Hailee Steinfeld Early childhood development.

Why they needed to talk to me is sort of yet still unknown, does Hailee know fucking he'll I need to stop sleeping around and randomly sleeping with people lately I've been hooking up with people who are in relationships, do I sometimes know that someone is in a relationship before I sleep with them yes do I still sleep with them anyhow? Yes do I enjoy the sex, absolutely.
...

-
Hailee Steinfeld Early childhood development.I now know she's married to Florence Pugh the Dean/ administrator. Hallie Steinfeld, born December 11, 1996 age 32 she went to t to Colina middle school in Thousand Oaks, California. Her parents are Peter and Cheri Steinfeld.
She's been working at New York University for four years now, she met her wife here and I guess that's when they started going out. Her uncle is the famous American actor Jake Steinfeld. There's not much on Wiki about her. She has no kids yet. Just recently got married about a year ago.
-
....
...it's hard to admit but I'm sort of a..how do people say it...a um... a sex addict, sometimes it's fun but sometimes it's not, but I enjoy it.

A/n
Well I finally updated, I'm not going to promise another update soon on any stories cause knowing me I'll have writers block for weeks then forget to write, and not realize how long it actually has been since I last updated, so not promising another update anytime soon cause who knows it could be a few days a few weeks or even months before I have motivation to update again, also Junior year fucking sucks it's so fucking stressful I can't wait for it to be over. Anyways hope you liked this chapter I guess, I honestly wanted it to be a little longer but writers block,. Sorry for not updating in a while.
Also this probably isn't proof read.