Part 11

Hailee: It was amazing. She knows what she is doing 😉

Y/n: I'm glad you had a blast. I'm here too afraid to even kiss Dua.

Hailee: Distraction? Jealous?

Y/n: What?

Hailee: The plan. Hook up with Madeline and get Dua jealous.

Y/n: I can't she is too sweet to me.

Hailee: Your too soft y/n. Be a whore once in your life. Trust me Dua will be jealous.

Y/n: Nop.

I walked out and left Hailee in her room. I went to Dua directly and she introduced me to Madeline and Billie. Great now what?

Dua: Mads, Billie this is y/n.
Billie: It's nice to meet you y/n.
Mads: So your y/n. It's nice to meet you.

I went and shaked billies hand. I did the same with Madeline but she lifted my hand and kissed it?! Infront of Dua?! What the hell?!

Madeline: So y/n are you single?

Y/n: Yeah why?

Madeline: Just asking.

Dua: I'm gonna go grab a drink. Do you guys want any?

Billie: Il come with.

Y/n: Just some water.

Madeline: Don't be a party pooper. We will have two cocktails.

Dua: On it.

Dua and Billie left and that left me and Madeline alone. Dua was so professional or she just didn't care? Wow so she doesn't mind people flirting with me? So let's see if Hailee is right. Let's see if I flirt with Madeline will Dua get mad?

Madeline: So y/n what hobbies do you do? I heard you were taking a gap year before working.

Y/n: Well I write music sometimes and  I am a equestrian.

Madeline: Well that sounds like fun. Is horses all that you ride? Or can I be a acception?

Y/n: Maybe 🤔

Madeline: Dont maybe me. Yes...or..no?

Y/n: May..be

Madeline: I really don't like that word y/n.

Y/n: What are you gonna do about it?

I saw Dua coming back and Madeline grabbed my waist and came very close to my face. She then went to my ear and bit my earlobe. That sended cold shivers down my spine. She then whispered to me.

Madeline: Keep doing what your doing and you will find out.

Y/n: Really? That's your big treat?

Madeline: Don't push me y/n.

Y/n: Or what?

Dua: Or what Madeline?!

Madeline: Oh nothing.

Dua was right behind me and Madeline took a step back. I got chills when I felt Duas hot breath on my neck. She was like a fire breathing dragon. She was furious. Dua handed her, her drink and gave me mine. I looked at her when she moved in next to me.

Y/n: I don't know if I should drink this?

Dua: One can't hurt y/n.

Madeline: Why won't you just drink? Or are you boring?

Y/n: Yeah sorry but no.

I placed my drink down on a near side table and walked off to the kitchen. Dua and Madeline watched me closely. I got a glass of water and went back. I stood next to Dua of course.