Part 21

We were driving for a while. Me and Dua talked through the mics about how we don't greet scooters and what every biker sign means. She learned quickly and after a while I heard a honk next to me. I turned to look and couldn't see who it was. Dua waved at the car and it got me more confused until the person rolled down their window and screamed at us.

Abi: You two look hot on a bike together!

Y/n: For fuck sakes abi. I thought you were some creep that was trying to cause trouble!

Dua: Wait abi what are you doing here?

Y/n: She is the person that drives our luggage for us.

Dua: Oh how sweet of you abi.

Abi: I don't mind. This girl got big bucks that she doesn't mind spending 😂

I drove a bit ahead cause abi was annoying me. I don't want Dua to think that I'm paying someone of my friends to be friends with me.

Dua: I thought she is doing this cause she is a friend of yours?

Y/n: Yeah she is. I just like to pay people if they do something for me like this.

Dua: The sound of her voice suggested that she is only doing this for the money y/n.

Y/n: Just ignore we ever had that talk with her.

Dua could feel something was off and she immediately dropped the topic. Dan signaled us half way for a quick snack break. We all pulled into a gas station and got off. I got off after Dua and started to stretch my body so that it doesn't go numb. We all took our helmets off aswel.

Dua: How far are we?

Y/n: A little bit more than half way to our first hotel.

Dua: Oky good. I need to use the restroom. Do you mind coming with?

Y/n: Not at all. I need to go aswel.

We waited until the others was out so that we can make turns on going. We always go if someone else is checking the bikes.

Y/n: Dan protect my bike with your life 😂.

Dan: I will don't worry y/n 😂.

Y/n: Good.

Me and Dua went to the restroom. We quickly used the restroom before coming out to wash our hands.

Dua: I'm excited for tonight.

Y/n: Yeah same.

Dua: Anyways wanna have a quick kiss break before we go back?

I immediately went over to Dua and lightly pulled her hand into a stall. I kissed her the moment she closed the door. The kiss was rough and full of hunger. I cupped her face and Duas hands explored my body. Her hand went up and down my sides before coming up to my neck. She moved her hands to my hair and zipped down my jacket before kissing my neck. I moved my head out of the way so that she can have more access.

Dua pov

I've missed kissing y/n and the moment she pulled me into the stall and kissed me I couldn't help myself. I left kisses on her neck and cheekbone. She was whimpering under me. I then went back to her mouth and licked her whole inside of her mouth. I then pressed my knee on her heat and she moaned in my mouth.

Y/n pov

Dua pressed her knee on my heart and I couldn't help but moan in her mouth. She got worked up and pressed a bit harder. My hips bucked into her knee without me knowing and Dua stopped the kiss.