Part 18

I decided to get a Yamaha but a older version. The Yamaha HS1. It's perfect for me and Dua. So I went back to the place I bought my gear and bought myself the Yamaha HS1 and of course I bought some new gear and helmet. I didn't take photos cause I wanted to surprise Hailee. She would freak if I bought the same bike as hers. Well almost the same. It's just the older version. I drove to hailee's house and she didn't know it was me. So I called her.

Hailee: Hi y/n. Dua is here, where are you?

Y/n: I'm at your gate.

Hailee: Is that you!?

Y/n: Yeah. Now let me inside. 😂

She declined and the gate opened. She and Dua both ran out to check the new bike. After I parked the bike Hailee jumped me in a hug.

Hailee: You finally got the older version of mine. My years of nagging worked 😂.

Y/n: Yeah and it rides so smooth. Tomorrow is gonna be so much better.

Dua: You bought another one?

Y/n: Yeah and I let them install a back seat just for you, so that you don't have to worry about falling off.

Dua: That is so kind of you y/n.

Dua jumped me in a hug this time and I hugged her back. After the hug she started to check out the bike.

Hailee: So y/n I need some help.

Y/n: Haha I knew it. That's why I changed my outfit.

Hailee: All I see is new gear 😂.

I quickly got out of my gear and Hailee started laughing.

Hailee: Oh

Y/n: See i told you.

Hailee: Yess I see. So my oil cartridge needs to be switched. Will you help?

Y/n: Yeah sure. Dua you coming?

Dua: Yeahh.

We all went inside hailee's garage. Well it was actually griffins garage but we didn't care cause he was away competing. Hailee was busy getting the new cartridge while I was getting the tools ready. Dua snapped a photo of me and then giggled.

I just giggled and untied my hair

I just giggled and untied my hair. I tied it in a different way so that the oil doesn't come into it. I then went over to griffins bike to check it out and all I hear was another snap of Duas camera.