Chapter 1: The New Kid

Mercy: " class, please give a warm welcome to your new classmate. Kiriko" introducing her to the whole class.

Mercy was in charge of Health/Medical Aid Class. It happens to be the very first period class for every student. Followed by the sequenced order of Winston's Math/Strategic Class, Widowmaker's English & French Class (because there needs to be a language class), Sigma's Music/Cooking + Lunch Class, Moira's Science/Anatomy Class, Ana's History/Current Events Class, and finally Solider 76's Gym/Mission Training Exercise Class.

For the delinquents, there is detention ran by Ashe.

Some students greeted her welcomingly, while others didn't care or made a snarky remark.

Mercy: " class... you'd better behave yourself. I don't tolerate bullying." Crossing her arms.

Mercy: " why don't you say something about yourself"

Kiriko: " uh well..." nervous. Seeing so many different kinds of carefully selected people and omnics or bots from all over the world here. Not sure what to say.

Kiriko: " I'm uh from Japan Kon'nichiwa (hello)"

Illari: " can you hurry it up? I don't have all day here" fed up with Kiriko's slow introduction. Wanting her to sit down already so they can continue on with the class.

" wait until you see me on my bike" Kiriko said, thinking that'll impress them.

Illari scoffed and said " what you ride your bike to High School? How old are you? Five?" Making some students laugh. Making Mercy step in and say " that's enough." Upset at Illari's attitude and tone.

Kiriko could already tell she isn't going to get along with Illari.

Mercy: " please take a seat." Gesturing to an empty seat. As class was going to begin.

Kiriko sat next to Tracer.

" don't mind Illari, she's just like that" Tracer spoke, making Kiriko make a small smile and say " oh really? She's like that to everybody?" Sarcastically.

Tracer: " I'm Lena, but everyone calls me Tracer" extending her hand for her to shake.

Kiriko took it, and said " why do they call you Tracer?" Seeing Tracer smile and say " you'll see luv, when we get to Gym class that's when the fun and excitement starts."

Mercy: " no talking!" Hitting her staff on their desk to silence them.

Mercy: " and I suggest Kiriko since you're a support class you'd want to listen." Pointing at her insignia sown on her jacket. " y-yes ma'am" making Tracer giggle.

Mercy: " and Lena, even though you aren't a Support Class, I'd still advise you to pay attention to when you don't have any Supports on your team and even though you can rewind time others can't." Telling her that she doesn't want anyone dying on her does she?

" yes miss Angela" Tracer said, unhappily.

" now, where were we? Ah yes. If you've been shot in this area here." Mercy spoke, going on with her lecture and what emergency action you need to do.

To Winston's Class...

Winston: " I am so disappointed in all of you! Flunking that test! You know if you were in a real combat situation you'd just let a million people die!" Angry.