Chapter 3: We Don't Have To Be Friends

" hey newbie, pst come here. I need ya help" Junker Queen spoke, calling Kiriko over.

" what's up?" Kiriko asked, seeing Junker Queen peak over the lockers corner.

" I'm trying to ask Symmetra out to the upcoming Prom but uh... I got cold feet.. do ya think ya can help me? And of course what's in it for you is uh.. I'll pay ya. How's 20 bucks sound?" Junker Queen said, nervous. I mean, of all the times she's come up to her and talk normally it's usually her loud voice yapping random nonsense as Symmetra slowly looses her patience and sanity with her desperate need to correct Junker Queen on incorrect statements or thoughts.

" sure." Kiriko said, taking that 20.

" what do you want me to do?" Kiriko asked, hearing Junker Queen say " just tell her I'm asking her out to prom and see what she saids. And if she saids no I can deny ever asking you that I asked her out. Pretty smart eh?" Junker Queen said, nudging Kiriko.

" ok" Kiriko said, as she walked up to Symmetra.

" hey uh... what would you say if Junker Queen asked you out to prom?" Kiriko asked, phrasing it good.

That's when Symmetra bursted out laughing. " I would say! Have you lost your mind? Hahaha that's a good one"

" yikes..." Kiriko said, looking back at Junker Queen who had an excited look and say " well? What did she say?"

" uh... she said yes!" Kiriko said, unable to tell her the harsh reality.

" yessss I knew it all along though" Junker Queen said, confidently. Going to now prepare to get a tux and stuff and the flower things you give to the girl. Even though Junker Queen is a girl herself, but is dressing herself as a man so it matches a theme. Plus, she doesn't like girly things so.

Kiriko now felt extremely guilty on this lie to make Junker Queen feel better, and now she's gotten her hopes up to be humongously crushed when she finds out the truth.

Kiriko: " wait Junker Queen actually-" trying to say the truth but got cut off by Junker Queen say " yeah you're right, I won't do the flower it's just too cheesy right" than left.

Before Kiriko could teleport to her and try again, Tracer put her hand on Kiriko's shoulder and said " you've got to come with me! It's a life or death emergency!" Making Kiriko say " what happened?" Turning all her attention to Tracer.

Tracer: " no time to explain!" Dragging her friend along.

As they came to a halting stop.

" what's going on? What's so urgent?" Kiriko asked, getting hushed by Tracer. " look" she said. As they peaked over the corner of the lockers.

There, they saw Brigette trying to ask Pharah out.

But unfortunately backed out because she was too shy and scared of rejection. She couldn't do it.

" aww I really thought she's ask her this time..." Tracer said, thinking Brigette let 3 years pass her by. This is the 4th and last year of Overwatch High.

" uh so Pharah doesn't have a boyfriend yet? Or er girlfriend either?" Kiriko asked, seeing that now the terms these days go both ways.

" well it's complicated." Tracer said, unable to put it in words on explaining Pharah's love life.

" ok" Kiriko said, leaving it at that, not wanting to question into it more.