a new start

Hiccup pov

Me and toothless had been flying for about 2 hours. The sun was rising and yet I just wanted to sleep. Images of the fire and gore kept on appearing in my mind torturing me.

Everything started to sink in.

I had just packed everything I could in the middle of the night before going to the arena and blasting everything to bits, getting the dragons out and flying of into the unknown

"What am I doing toothless?" I questioned not expecting any reply "I don't know how to survive out here I'll probably be dead by tomorrow" I started talking to myself something I have grown used to not having had any friends at berk, only getting a grunt in response.

Sighing I rested my head on top of his only to abruptly pick it up a second later after hearing what I assumed to be two boys my age arguing "oh come on just admit that your flying technique is stupid" a pretty low tired like voice said "YOUR FACE IS STUPID!" A significantly higher pitched voice however not so much that you could mistake for not being a man answered.

One second, is this a dream?  No that can't be it.

Is there other dragon riders? I thought to myself looking around for the source of the sound as the two voices continued arguing only to later stop completely making everything silent again.

When suddenly...

"uhh" the higher pitched voice said once again breaking the silence. Only it sounded much closer.

I turned around only to almost fall off of toothless from the scare.

Right infront of me were 6 dragons with riders on top.

First were who I would suspect are the two boys who were arguing the first being an averagely tall boy with shoulder length curly black hair and blue eyes, he seemed pretty skinny but who am I to judge? He was on a monstrous nightmare.

On the other hand next to him was a tall as fuck boy very built which you could clearly see from the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt and didn't even seem a bit bothered by the cold air. He had grey eyes. The boy was on a bone napper.

Behind them was a man and woman, both around 35. The man being averagely tall as well with almost black eyes and short brown hair. He was on a skrill.

Next was a brunette haired woman with a few white streaks and green eyes on a storm cutter  looking at me like shes shocked to she me. Weird.

Lastly there were two girls around my age, one had dark brown mid length hair and eyes and was riding a deadly nadder

The other was a short girl with (h/c) hair and      (e/c) eyes on...

Another nightfurry.

Words 476