new beginnings

"um" was the first thing I could say not really knowing what else to do in the scenerio I had found myself in when suddenly the boy on the nightmare said "YO Y/N LOOK HE'S ON A NIGHTFURRY!" He exclaimed grinning a bit "he managed to befriend a nightfury? Impressive" the older very wise looking man  said. "Um hey uh... My names hiccup" I tried calming the tension.

"So what do we do with him" the girl on the nadder pipped up "can I fry him?" She continued " or perhaps let spike throw spikes at him?" The girls face had now lit up almost like she was imagining it "NO" the woman on the stormcutter said "I just" she paused mid sentence "I say we take him in as well" she ended "no way, we already have enough people here" girl on the nightfury said in a monotone voice "I mean the more the merrier" the guy on the bone napper said.

"YEAHWHATEVERHEJUSTSAIDJUSTPLEASEDONTKILLME(yeah whatever he just said just please don't kill me) I said emediatly after hearing that I have a chance to live.

"Chill out your not getting killed" the girl said "so hiccup how do you feel about danger?" "I- I mean not very fond of it to be honest" I said very nervously leaning back as the girl had stood up on the nightfury and came from the back of the group to the front towering over me very close might I add. Her eyes were glaring daggers at me almost inspecting me. As soon as I stoped talking she said "well you'll get used to it these ones don't know anything either yet" she said jesturing to the 2 boys, then speeding off jesturing everyone to follow in the way the group was going before.

"What have you gotten yourself into this time hiccup" I sighed to myself before following the other nightfury.

Time skip

It had been about 2 hours of flying almost silently until we saw a pretty big island and decided to land everyone was amazed at the beauty of the land around us.

"Okay everyone let's start with the necessities Anthi ( this is actually my friend's name so put it in translate to Greek to understand how to pronounce it, also they are so gonna have the same personalities 😅) make shelter, Arthur get hookfang and make a fire, valka please help him so he doesn't kill someone" "I'm sorry do you not trust me?" The skinny boy said said sassily "no, no I most certainly do not, even though I have only known you for 2 days I wouldn't trust you with the dullest knife". He just walked away grumbling in defeat "oh! Also valka could you look after hiccup, I still don't trust him either" "uh yea sure" the woman agreed reluctantly, for some reason she was tense when around me, "Loyd whenyou can, go hunting and Addam please look around the island for any possible threats" "got it" Addam the older male replied and left.

Words 510