Chapter 1: A Normal Day

No One Pov:

It was a normal day in Amity park. The Sun is shinny, the birds are sings, and the Fenton family lab just blew up the fourth time this weak.

Danny was eating there breakfast while there crazy ghost obsess parents are down in the lab doing knows what.

That is when danny heard a huge explosion and saw his parents ran out of the room.

Maddie: Oh its no use Jack, the machine isn't working again.

D. Jack: Don't worry hunny, I'm sure we will work something out

Maddie: But what sweety? This is the fourth time this week that it blew up

D. Jack: Hey look at me Maddie. As long as we are together, it will work out.

Maddie: Oh Jack

They both pull into a kiss as Danny look away.

Danny: Ew Mom Dad stop it.

Maddie: Oh that reminds me. Danny do you need me to drive you to school?

Danny: No mom I'll be fine walking

Maddie: Ok sweety have a good day

Jack: And watch out for ghost

Danny: Ya ya

With that Danny left and had walk to Casper High where his friends were waiting for him.

Sam: That why being Vegan is the best thing in the world tucker

Tucker: Maybe to you but to me I'm not really that interested

Danny: Hey guys

Sam: Oh hi Danny how are you?

Danny: Good but can you believe we have at least two more years before getting out of this school

Tucker: Ya I know right

Sam: Come on guys were going to be late if we keep waiting around. You don't want Jazz on you ass again do you?

Danny: Nope come on guys lets go

Danny Pov:

I was getting ready for lunch when Dash appear and push me to the lockers

Dash: Well Well Well if it isn't my favorite play mate Fenton

Danny: Do we have to do this now Dash?

Dash: Yes We do

With that I was push into my locker as Dash join up with Kwan and his little girlfriend Paulina. I still can't believe I had a crush on that bitch.

Sam: Danny you ok?

Danny: Yes I'm fine just Dash being dash.

Tucker: I see.

Sam: Man when will he grow up? I mean he can't always act like this

Danny: Sam it's fine. I will think of a way to get him back for this.

Tucker: Come on guys lets go to lunch

*Time Skip*

I was throwing my trash again when Dash thought it would be really funny to trip me. I ended up falling into the trashcan and trash got all over me. People had started to laugh and I just ended up getting up and heading to the bathroom to clean myself.

Danny Mind: Man when will he learn that he doesn't need to do this to others?

Even though the guy bullies me, I can't help but feel a little bad for him but only a little. I mean sure he makes my life a living hell but at the same time I kind of know the reason why. Last year Tucker and I were partner up with Dash and his friend Kwan.

Working with Dash was hard but after a while I learn that he not a bad person just someone who seem to not have a healthy way of releasing his emotions. You see his father isn't a kind man and both of them gets into fights a lot. Dash wants to become a doctor when he grows up while his father wants him to be a football player. The reason why I know this is because I had too work on the project with him at his house sometimes. That is where I heard a lot of fighting between dash and his father. I also feel bad for his mother because she has to deal with a marriage like that.

Tucker also learn a few things about Kwan as well. Kwan wants to work as a teacher in the future. His family is very kind and he learn that the only reason why he acts out is a because of dash. He acts out because he see his friend bullying other people and feel like he has to do the same thing so they can stay friends. He also learn that Kwan would volunteer at a children hospital with dash sometimes.

After washing the trash off me, my ghost senses went off and before I knew it I heard the most annoying voice out there.

Box Ghost: It is I the Box Ghost

Danny: Oh Come On