2.

Zach take Sam to McKinley, the two were approched by Finn to join Glee club. Then Zach see Quinn, but he met Santana who gave him her number. And lastly Zach met his new roommate, Blaine.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

═──────────────═

༺═──────────────═༻

═──────────────═

Zachary was the first to wake up, instead of going back to sleep he decided to get up and start getting ready for his first day of classes. Once ready and exiting the bathroom, Zach saw Blaine emerge from his sleep in the same state as the Evans boy was 15 minutes before.

"Welcome to our world Anderson" Zach said laughing at Blaine's face. The last one gave him the finger before grabbing his things and getting ready in the bathroom. Once Blaine was ready, the two boys headed off towards their first class. Zach sat next to Wesley, and Blaine next to David. The latter, with Wesley are part of the Dalton academy choir, The Warblers, they have already recruited Blaine to try today and now they are trying to recruite Zach.

"Come on please, why don't you want to join us? We could really use a deeper voice to accompany Blaine" Wesley begged.

"Do I really have too?" Zach ask. "Yes please man" said David. "Okay I will when are the auditions and where?" said the blonde boy. "Yes, the audition are today during lunch break" said David as he takes his things and got up to leave the class room.

Zach was brought out of his trance when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He found Blaine calling him for 5 minutes. "Zach?" asked the brunette. "Yes sorry, what were you saying?" the blond replied. "I wanted to know if you knew what to sing for the audition at noon." Blaine told him.

"I think I have an idea, what about you?" Zach asked him. "I don't have any to be honest," Blaine replied.

"Do you think they'll be okay with us doing a duet?" Zach asked him. "I think yes they agree on that as long as we audition" Blaine answered him surely.

"Okay do you want to sing with me?" the blond asked as he left the classroom and went to the nearest music room to practice. "Yeah why not, I think our voices can go well together. Do you have any music in mind?" asked the brunette, accepting the Evans boy's offer and following him. Zach turned, smirking at him, "This Love by Maroon 5." "Oh I love this music, I'm in" Blaine replied.

══

The bell rang, which told both boys that it was time for their auditions, so the duo went to the audition room.

"Hello my name is Blaine Anderson and I'm here to audition for the Warblers" said Blaine, "Hello my name is Zachary Evans and I'm also auditioning for the Warblers, we're going to sing a duet on This Love by Maroon 5" said Zach. "Go ahead, we'll listen to you" replied David.