16

We arrived at the audi dealership.

Jennifer you will keep the cash for the trade in.  I will buy the vehicle you choose. Okay!

I knew not to debate. My boss Maura wouldn't be happy and I enjoyed my job. 

Babe I am going to look around with Maura.  Okay!

They left and the two of us were approached by a salesperson.

Good afternoon.   What can I do for your ladies.  I would like to trade my Lexus as for one of your audi's. Okay if I can have your keys to it.I will have a mechanic look at it.  It has bullet proof glass all the way around and explosive coating in between the metal. Oh I see. I am an personal security guard and my job requires it. We will adjust the price accordingly. 

I handed her the keys and the fob only after removing my personal belongings and locked gun box. I placed everything in a duffle bag. Rony and I walked around the lot.

Babe I am going to buy this one. I can afford it. Clayton no I  can afford it. Maura you done so much for me and my wife as it is. I know I have. You two are few of the original guards that Sasha hired to protect her and I. Please think of it as a gift from her. MAURA that isn't fair. I cannot debate with someone who is dead.  Babe I think that is the point. I will also get both of you to have them worked on like the others too. My wife opened her mouth and closes it.

Rony and Maura laugh. We knew it was useless to debate. After all we use our vehicles for work.

 After all we use our vehicles for work

Interior and exterior of Clayton's vehicle

Interior and exterior of Clayton's vehicle. Rony and I left to go look for mime.

I found the one I wanted.

It was between these two

It was between these two. Rony and I got the keys after I handed them my driver's license and my insurance card for Sandra to make a copy. She returned with my items and handed us keys for both. I drove the first one on the freeway and returned then I drove the second one.

Rony I like both I am not sure which one.  Mrs.Reeves here is what your trade in will be. She will take that in cash. She has yet decide on which one which I will be writing you a check for in full.  I want tire rotation, a full tank of gas,satellite radio for two years on whatever one she chooses and a audi key ring too. Yes mam. My name is Dr. Cabrera.  Yes mam. I decided on the lighter one. I will start the paper work. Since I am paying it in full I want it for this price or no sale on either car which her husband is test driving with my wife who will be paying for his in cash.  Yes Dr Cabrera.

She looked at my cell. I told her what I wanted in this car it would be the same for Clayton's. I told her I also wanted wheel locks on all lug nuts for both vehicles and not cheap ones. She said yes.

She left. 

You know she isn't happy. I don't care Jennifer.  How many people pay a vehicle in cash? Not many.we will have them come tomorrow to replace the glass. Maura will contact them to order the panels and they will have to modify.  You can borrow one of my vehicles.  No it's okay.  We have this week off.  Clayton and I will use his truck.  Okay but if you change your mind, the offer is still good.  Jennifer is Clayton ever going to get another dog or the others since their dogs died. No we all got attached and don't want to do that again.  We still go to the pound and play with them and help them along with bringing food for them.

I better text Maura and inform her what I did.