17

We finally left. Maura received a text from Emily stating her windows and inner panels were done and she used her credit card from Maura. Maura told her just forward the bill as usual and it would get paid.  She again thanked her. Maura said she was loyal from the get go and she appreciates loyalty. She said they worked on her vehicle at the house while she was at work.  Maura said for her to leave work and not return until next week. She stated Piper just left . She couldn't handle any more today.  She thanked her for the update and ended the call.

Piper why did you go to work today.  I needed to seem my patients. John was tired. Piper I will call and tell the receptionist to have everyone go home and put a sign on the door that we won't reopen until Monday.  You all are tired.  Yeah I told my assistant to cancel all my appointments for Friday for me. Please take care of yourself. You did good getting them vehicles.  Thank you.

I ended the conversation and called the receptionist and told her. I hear on the intercom system.  REGENCY MEDICAL CLINIC IS CLOSING. DOCTORS AND NURSES PLEASE FINNISH UP AND RESCHEDULE EVERYONE ELSE. THIS CLINIC WILL REOPEN ON MONDAY PER DR. ISLES. WE WILL ALL BE PAID.

It's done. Thank you. Dr. Isles how are you and your wife doing? We are okay and taking it a day at a time. We saw the Sunday time at Jane's home. Alot of told Jane will all would bring a dish or two instead of her and Lisa paying someone to cook. Thank you. Dr. Grimes sent a group text and everyone text her who is bringing what. I will text Anastacia to thank her. Please hug your wife for me. I will. Enjoy your time off and will see Sunday morning.

I ended my call and hugged my wife. I told her why and she smiled. I text Anastacia and told her thank her
Rony and I would bring cinnamon rolls from Safeway. 6 dozen. She said okay. How are you two doing? Hanging in there.  We just got back from buying vehicles for Jennifer and Clayton.  I am glad.  I ended the call.

  I ended the call

Clayton and Jennifer sent us these photos

Clayton and Jennifer sent us these photos. We both chuckled and told them to enjoy
their time off. She told me she picked up her helicopter and I told her I knew. 

Jane text me showing me where she put Yilena's caliente license plate

Jane text me showing me where she put Yilena's caliente license plate. I told her Yilena would like being with a classic car as yilena was a classic too.  We stopped texting.

Babe look where Jane hung up Yilena's caliente plate. She definitely was one of a kind.

Rony asked her how we met her. I told her about her and Horatio.  She said Yilena definitely changed which I agreed. We decided to do some yoga and take a nap.