27

Mario and I drove up to our home.

He parked his new white Honda in the garage and we went inside

Babe let's take a quick shower and go to bed. We have an early morning. We will be missing church tomorrow. I got a text from Amazon saying our  packages are here.  I will get them from the other garage and bring them inside than lock the garage.  Okay Mario.

This year we are going with a different theme which we will keep. My inflatable motorcycle wasn't repairable. We decided to get rid of the Feliz Navidad and garland too.  This year with the new addition of the back living room and the new garages we were going with a new theme.  I put the stuff up and secured our home than went to take a shower. My wife was done and putting on her pajamas when I got undressed and entered the shower.

At the Rizzoli home....
Jane she is okay. I know but if Selena wasn't dead I would kill her and I know so many of us feel that way.
Let's just take a shower and get some sleep. We  have an early day.  Yes dear.

At Julianne's home...
I text the two guards, Rosalie and Phillip and told them what time to be at Mercy hospital to relieve Jennifer and Clayton. They said they would be there.    I put my cell on the charger and got ready for bed. I was beyond pissed that my mother was ill because of Selena Lopez.  My wife held me close and kissed me.

Babe she is okay. I know that look. She is dead. There is nothing else we can do. All of her hired people are dead. I know. Julianne placed her arm under the pillow by my head and I  moved closer and kissed her. We looked into one another's eyes before we fell asleep.

At the hospital  ...
I helped Rony get up to use the restroom and she washed up than we went back to her bed. I helped her in. She only had the oxygen finger tip on her. She was done with the antibiotics and and antidote through the IV. She had some abrasions which would eventually heal. I laid on my side so we both could fit in her hospital bed.

Maura thank you for standing by me even when I act juvenile.  Babe I will always be here for you God willing  . Maura remember to leave early to pick up the donuts. Thank you for reminding me.

We kissed than nodded off to sleep.