Chapter 1: A Cold Start

2010, Russia                                                            
In the snow of the forest, one would be able to see a young woman in her late teens and a boy who seemed to be about in his early teens. the two of them having black hair with the tips of their hair being ash-white. The duo looks to be fighting an Assaka, with what appears to be that the siblings are losing extremely badly.

The Honkai beast swings for the younger of the siblings, the boy barely dodges the attack but the beast goes once more, colliding with the boy

"Hey, Vic you alright!" Screamed The sister

Vic weakly replies with "Alive, but...barely sis"

While his sister is fighting the honkai beast, Victor very briefly recounts how long they have been in this fight for their lives as he lays there with three broken ribs, a right arm, a left leg, and bleeding internally. he thinks that it must have been a few hours because it was around four in the afternoon as they left for the forest and it seemed to be that the sun was setting, so it must have been a few hours. He also realized that they were on a time limit with him being as injured as he was.

Now, for the beast, he would not know where the hell, it came from but his sister had said that there would only be chariot class and below but that is a goddamn emperor class, and he knew for a not single damn one of them could deal with it. He then sees his sister right in front of him.

"Lu, you got a plan...because I hope you do" Said Victor as loudly as he could.

"Don't worry little bro, I got a plan, a very dangerous one but this one is the only thing that will do anything right now." Says Lumi with a laugh

"Hey, wait a minute don't you dare think about dying on me!" Victor Yelled weakly with a bit of fear in his voice

"Now, now it's not called dying, it's called protecting your baby brother because that is what an older Sister should do," Lumi said with pride

The Assaka roared with all its might as it was running towards them.
"It's back, I trapped it in a cave to buy some time to chat but it seems it got out faster than I thought it would, so Vic watch me work my magic," she said with a smirk

Victor was lost for thought at what his sister had said, he sighed tiredly knowing that she lived but there was that nagging feeling that she wouldn't. Lumi then pulls out a butterfly knife to then transform it into a bayonet.
She then gets ready to face the charging beast with everything she got. Lumi activates her stigmata to its highest level with the 10th divine key.

"Decay the stars" she muttered, with that the world around her started to cool down as it also began to slow.

The honkai beast is right in front of her as it then goes to attack Lumi but a charged shot from her staggers it, which leads to her blitzing the beast with multiple slashes and gunshots around its body. It then goes for another attack, which Lumi attempts to dodge but then the beast goes for a laser attack at her, Lumi barely dodges the attack but she sustains an injury on her leg causing her to have to use more energy to be faster than the beast.

The assaka then leaps in the air to begin its assault on the girl with the girl herself making it out of the way before it lands on the ground. The honkai was splitting the siblings apart for the time being, it seemed to notice a much easier target on the ground who had a tough time getting up. It then starts to charge its laser attack with Victor being unable to move out of the way. Lumi with her remaining strength rushes as fast as she can to her brother to able to block the attack with the divine key. The laser is fired from the cannons around its head, the elder of the siblings is seen for a second then disappears and reappears in front of Victor to block the laser.

As the dust settles from the attack, the younger of the two siblings is less rot with injuries from the attack but the older of the two is seen barely being able to stay up while being extremely bloodied. Lumi then attempts to walk towards her brother's position. She makes it as she turns around to look at the assaka while she talks to Victor.

"hei...pikkuveli..olet....kunnossa" Lumi said heavily breathing

"Joo..olen...kunnossa....sisko," Victor said also breathing heavy

"Lu, what..are you....going to do...."Victor said passing out as he spoke

Lumi realizes that time for Victor is going away by the second, so she starts to charge the divine key as she sees the assaka charge at them, she says" I'm sorry, Vic for I won't be able to see the type of person, you will be when your older or who you will marry, so stay strong and keep looking forward and don't falter, also Minä rakastan sinua forever and always Victor." As she said that the divine key was charged to fire off at maximum output and the honkai beast was right in front of them about to hit them as she pulled the trigger of the divine key, it marked the end of Lumi Amamiya.

The fully power bullet that was shot out of it immediately disintegrated the assaka to ash but that left her with one concern now, which would be her brother's survival. As she was panicking, a man with white hair and blue eyes could be seen from the distance walking towards the golden light. As he drew closer, he saw ash and two people heavily injured.

"What the hell happened here you two," he asked with concern

"Well..for one hey Uncle Siegfried and Two, you can see the fact that me and Vic are not doing good," Lumi said plainly

"How about I get you and your brother out of this" Siegfried said with a bit of sorrow

"No, can do uncle as you can see I am not long for this world, so take my brother to get help and also take the divine key as well." She said with her voice growing weaker as she spoke

"Alright, then see you around Lumi," Siegfried said with a tired exhale as he spoke, she slowly disappeared.

"See you around too uncle," Lumi said with a happy expression as her scarred left eye gave a wink with that being the final words she spoke, she fully disintegrated

Siegfried then grabbed both Victor and the divine Key with a heavy heart, knowing he could not save Kaede's daughter but he knew that he would be able to save her son. So he ran as fast he as could with Victor in his arms to the nearest inn.

"Alright, Victor just hang on a bit more," said Siegfried in his head

Author notes
So this was my first time writing down a chapter, how was it if I were to ask.

Also if you know please tell me if any of that Finnish, was correct

Also again, I will try to make a chapter every 2 weeks if possible.

So have good morning/afternoon/night

Word count: 1273

Also have this for a treat, for reading this