How they show affection

(A/N:I honestly don't really know anything about affection since I'm that type of person who doesn't really go for affectionate stuff. It is a nice and happy feeling though but, I just lack of it. And plus, I don't think I'm that person who would give affections because I suck at it, but hey, some of my friends say I am good at giving affection, but for me, it was surprising that I can give affection without even knowing it. So, sorry if this doesn't really seems 'affectionate-y'.)

Julius:

He doesn't really like showing affection at first, he thought it was a bit embarrassing and weird. But from time to time, he got comfortable with it and started to show it. He would hug you from behind, leaning against you, (Though you tend to yell at him that he's too heavy/lied that he's too heavy, he wouldn't care.) He'll also put his arm around you at all times when going to school. Another affection method that he does, is teasing and flirting.

Rotten Cupcake (I honestly don't know what RC's gender is 'cause, the first episode where they were introduced, RC was a male, then in another episode that I forgot the name of, RC was a female-- So for this, I'll be using both she/he pronounce for RC!) :

He would give you gifts and take you to the mall. He would also cuddle you on the couch, and probably tell you some drama, or whatever happened to her day. He would also give you some light kisses.

Reaper:

Honestly, I see him as the type of guy who would show his affection by playing you a song that he wrote. Though, it would be metal. So, expect a huge loud reward. (And though, he is literally a hand, he surprisingly can play the electric guitar pretty well.)

Mowdown:

A big bear hug. He would hug you so tight, that your eyes (or any other body parts) would accidentally pop out. Literally. Other then that, he would bake you a cake! But.. The cake will be looking a bit beaten up..

Scythe:

He probably would just give you gifts like RC. But instead, he will just steal other people's stuff, and then gift it to you.

Debbie:

For me, she's kind of like a 'sunshine character' so, she'll probably give you so many kisses, cuddles, and gifts. She'll also just be willing to bring you to a restaurant, saloon, cafe, and places that she thinks you would definitely love. She'll give you compliments from time to time and would hold you all the time.

{-·-♪★♪-·-}