When you vent

Julius:

He'll listen very closely, but can't help but feel awkward during your venting. He knows he's not good at listening to people vent and comforting them. It feels weird to him. But no matter what, he'll try to lighten you up after venting, thanking you for trusting him to listen. He'll not know what to say or do, but he tries.

Rotten Cupcake:

She's very serious during your vents, listening closely. She'll try to help you with whatever you're venting on. She'll feel a bit worried but manages to understand and talk it out with you.

Reaper: (I honestly don't know what to write for him— so, sorry it's short.)

He'll be very quiet, and it's hard to know whether he was listening or not. But somehow, he manages to talk it out with you and give some advices for you.

Mowdown:

While venting, he'll be hugging you, nodding to every word you say. He wonders if he could find away to crush all of those worries and stress away from you. He'll try to cheer you up with giving you some encouragement.

Scythe:

He'll try to listen and talk it out with you, but he's pretty shitty at it, so he mostly keeps his mouth shut and awkwardly nods to your words. He doesn't know what to say but he will try to cheer you up by distracting you with other things.

Debbie:

She will be listening pretty closely amd give some of her thoughts to you. She'll give you some encouragement and helps you with whatever you're venting on.

៹(ᐡ - ﻌ - ᐡ)☘︎૮꒰ྀི• ﻌ •ྀི꒱ა៹(ᐡ - ﻌ - ᐡ)☘︎
Sorry of this sucked, I tried to at least make them a bit accurate— but I hope it was okay for you!

Go ahead if you want to request!