When you accidentally fell asleep on their side

(A/N:This was going to be "When you accidentally fell asleep on their shoulder" Before I realized that other readers has different characters, like the short ones, no body, no head, object characters, and etc, so.. I decided to just put "accidentally fell asleep on their side" Instead— so.. Sorry if this chapter sucks a bit. Also, sorry if this doesn't fit with some of y'alls characters, I tried. ^^')

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Julius:

He'll look at you with confusion at first, before wrapping his arm around you. He'll sometimes glance at your sleeping figure, poking you if he's bored. Though, he'll wake you up, complaining how his side is getting tired from you leaning on him and suggesting to go home and rest.

Rotten Cupcake:

She'll chuckle before calling you adorable, taking pictures of you. Sometimes she'll take pictures with you and brag it to her gang, telling them how adorable you look leaning on her. He'll wake you up if he has to, and once he woke you up, he'll show you the pictures he took of you and rambles how he loves seeing you leaning against him.

Reaper:

If you're bigger than him, he'll awkwardly nudges you to wake up, saying how you will fall and how you could accidentally lay on him. If you're his exact height, he wouldn't mind and let's you be, until he has to wake you up.

Mowdown:

He'll wrap his arms around you with protection. He really loves the feeling of you leaning against him, it's a great excuse to hug you. If he catches anybody staring, he'll glare and growl at them until they are out of sight. If he has to wake you up, he'll gently shake you. Sometimes he'll just carry you.

Scythe:

Small or big you may be, he will complain how heavy you are and try to push you off. Sometimes he will let you be, but most of the times if he does, it gives him the opportunity to draw doodles on you. If he has to wake you up, he'll shake you pretty insanely, which cause you to glare at him while he was laughing.

Debbie:

She will put her arm around you, while blabbing about random stuff, even if you're asleep. She'll sometimes takes the opportunity to take pictures of you and sending it to her friends, renting about how lovely you look and how you leaning against her is adorable. If she has to wake you up, she'll call out your name and gently shakes you.