Chapter Eleven

The light from the sun hits on my face

The light from the sun hits on my face. I must have forgotten to close the curtains yesterday. I mean, why wouldn't I? I had the best two hours of my life with Leo last night.

My fingers travel to my lips, lips which met his willingly last night. The way he looked at me with those fiery blue eyes. The way he made my heart flutter. I could still feel the kiss, the deep passionate kiss we shared.

I felt something for him. My feelings for him have started growing. Developing. I am not crazy, I now know what I want. Who I want.

Him.

I remove the sheets from my body and my feet touch the cold tiles. I quickly put on my slip-on and head for the bathroom. I had a meeting today with the Herman group and he was going to be there.

The thought of seeing him just after what happened last night made me feel nervous. Was he going to be like other guys and pretend as if nothing happened? Oh right, he's a man and not a guy. I hope he'll show he truly is one today.

I wash my face and brush my teeth. I step into the cold shower. I am not fond of taking hot baths because I don't want wrinkles on my skin.

I wash my hair and hoped it would dry quickly. My hair was really thick, must have inherited it from my mom. I miss my parents so much.

So much.

I wrap myself in my towel and step out of the bathroom. I begin to blow dry my hair hoping it'd dry really quickly. Today, I was gonna put it in bouncy wavy curls and dress elegantly for the meeting. I always look elegant so there's no need even to try.

As I put on my heels, I can't help but wonder what he'd be doing right now.

I check my phone and it's already 6:30 am. I had to be quick and get to work before 7:00. I quickly put on my watch and applied the perfume Ash added to the dress she got for me. I had to call her ASAP and tell her everything that happened.

She's my bestie after all.

I pick up my bag and slip my purse and phone into it, grab my car keys, and head out the door. I think I'll make it before 7:00.

I prayed that I wouldn't meet him as I got into the elevator and I didn't. If we met, what would I say to him? I'm really talkative, but this man silences me with just his intimidating presence. So we didn't meet and I was glad for that.

I got to the car lot and headed for my car. Desperately searching for the keys I was holding not long ago, It seemed as if the universe had its plans for me.

A hand pulled me and I turned to face a tall built figure. The scent of the cologne did the talking. It was him. I knew his scent, I knew his figure even in the dark. I was attracted to this man in every possible way.

"Very careless, huh?" His voice echoed in my ears. His smile made me avert my eye from his to the ground. But no, he lifted my chin and our eyes met again.