𝘁𝘄𝗼. ( 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 )

ooo —— I KNOW YOUR NAME  !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

ooo —— I KNOW YOUR NAME !
( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

ooo —— I KNOW YOUR NAME  !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

Take Me AwayPeace Cult

( On and on, and on and on. Don't wanna grow
up, I wanna get out. Hey! Take me away. )

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK since laci's very eventful party. a lot had actually occurred during that seven day period. firstly, she broke up with bryce (obviously), her parents got her a dog whom she'd named bunny, and there were now pink streaks throughout her hair.

she couldn't help but have an awful attitude all the time. her brain just wouldn't let her act how she used to in fear that someone would take advantage of and hurt her again.

right now she was walking down the school's halls, everyone's reaction to her different. some had complimented the pink, others had cheered her on for finally getting into a fight, and some and just looked at her with pity. she didn't appreciate the last one.

she paused, a tired expression on her face when she spotted bryce holding matt against a locker. "what you think because coach made you captain you can say what you want?"

"kinda—" bryce slammed him on the locker once again, "ah, okay. i can see you have some...pent up aggression. maybe you should try therapy, works wonders."

bryce pulled back his fist as if he were going to throw, mind you a totally unnecessary, punch. "bryce!" laci speed walked over to the two of them. bryce immediately dropped matt to the floor.

"laci, baby-"

"no...we don't wanna do that." bryce opened his mouth to talk, but laci interrupted by holding up her hand. "shouldn't you be practicing or something? clearly something's wrong given you're not captain anymore."