𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲. ( 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 )

ooo —— FAMOUS !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life , insta , imsg

ooo —— FAMOUS !
( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life , insta , imsg

ooo —— FAMOUS !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life , insta , imsg

Uptown GirlBilly Joel

( She's getting tired of all her high class toys,
and all her presents from her uptown boys. )

LACI HAD LEFT THE HOUSE, of course after giving her mom and dad a loving kiss on the cheek, in search of something to do. she would've brought becky along with her, but she was still sound asleep and she didn't want to wait.

it was the first of october and school still hadn't started back up. she'd been tutoring matt for almost a month and she was seeing progress, so today she gave him the day off.

she'd found herself at ricky's house, which was right across the street from the lake. she'd suddenly felt a little tug on the sleeve of her sweater, causing her to jump.

she looked down and realized that it was only lila, ricky's little sister. "oh...hey, lila. what's up?"

ricky had walked up to the two, seemingly out of nowhere, with mia right beside her. "she left her stuffed bunny on the canoe, because she decided it was a good idea to play pretend pirate in it-"

"i am a pirate!" lila interrupted.

"yeah, sure. whatever," ricky waved her off. "anyway, the boat slipped off into the water since the mayor still hasn't fixed our side of the neighborhood yet...and i would go get it, but a power line fell into it and i'm not risking my life over a bunny."

laci looked in the direction of the boat, and saw that the power line was disconnected. after seeing that there was a fallen tree leading straight to the boat, she formed an idea. "i'll get your bunny back, lila."