(Chapter 1)(memories)

(Sirius' p.o.v)

I walked up the steps to my parents home that I had once knew. I slipped inside. I walked down the hall and into the living room.
I saw her there, in my old rocking chair. She held our little bundle in her arms, a little blue blanket and she smiled at the child. "Hey, Orion , I think your papa might want to see you". My wife says to the bundle in her arms. The baby began to whine. I let her hand him to me. I smiled, he had my bright blue eyes; and his mothers adorable nose.

Then I felt the memory being ripped away by a dementors kiss. "Emmy". I spoke my wife's pet name before I passed out.

(Emmeline's p.o.v)

I've been at Grimmauld Place for months now, just because I was part of the order. "I miss Sirius". I say to Remus, Sirius' great and closest friend; still living. "Don't we all". He says. "It's harder for me Remus". I say. "I know, so how's the sleep, you still having those nightmares?" Remus asked. "Not as much that I'm sleeping in our bed again". I say. He smiled, "he's gonna escape.. You know that don't you". Remus says. "I hope your right". I say. "I just think that when he comes back it's not going to be the same". " what if he didn't get the letter about Orion, what if he did and he let them kill him". I say panicked. "Oh dear everything will be alright". Says Molly weasley. She hugged me like I was one of her children. "I've changed, he's changed, our child's gone". "Age has hit us hard hasn't it". I say. "Dear, your only 31, I'm not even going to tell you my age". She says with a laugh. I smiled.

Tonks smiled at Remus, I wanted them together so bad but Remus had told me that he felt he was way to dangerous for her, because he was a wearwolf. He was scared to hurt her.

I walked up the staircase. "Hi Kreacher". I say to the house elf. He grumbled. "When will my master return?" He asked in a grumpy kinda way. "I'm not sure but I hope it's soon". I say. He grumbled again. I rolled my eyes. I found my room and entered it. I shut the door. I looked at the window, it was open... Why was it opened?