(Chapter 6)(The Order)

(Emmeline's p.o.v)

It's been a year and Valentine was walking, almost running. The Order had been called again due to Voldemorts up rising. Harry and his friends needed a place. Sirius happily obliged to use our home as a headquarters. He was in the room with the others of the order. I was one but I was taking care of Valentine. Sirius recommended that I keep Valentine away from all these people because it was a lot of people and she could get hurt if she was running about with a crowd inside one room. I carried Valentine out of the room where the meeting was going on, shutting the door behind me. Then I saw an ear, with a string attached leading up to the second floor bannister. I quirked an eyebrow and looked up. The kids all were gathered around the twins, no doubt they were ease dropping on the order meeting. Valentine spotted the ear and grabbed it. She pulled it off the string. I giggled. "Aw man, Em you couldn't let us have this one thing?" Fred says. "M'sorry, can't, private business, and none of you are allowed to know unless we tell you". I say. "Ugh, your godmother is such a bummer". Ron says to Harry.
"At least now I can say I have a mom". Harry says smiling down at me. I smiled back. Valentine tried to put the ear in her mouth. "No, we don't need that nasty thing in your mouth love, now let's go see daddy". I say. "Papa!" She says excited. I smiled, she was defiantly a daddy's girl. I opened the door to the kitchen. "May I come in?" I asked. "You live here sweetheart, of course". Arthur Weasley said. "Papa!" Valentine says reaching for Sirius. Everyone came in the kitchen for dinner. Sirius sat there with Valentine standing in his lap. She was trying to grab his beard. He smirked and pretended to bite her little hands. She squealed in happiness. "Sirius". I say. He knew not to play like that with her at the table but he bent the rules a bit when we had company. I loved that they were bonding but I wanted her to know that the dinner table wasn't a place to play. Molly gave Sirius a look, and he stopped. He sat Valentine in his lap and gave her a green bean off his plate. Harry seemed to enjoy seeing his Godfather happy with his own flesh and blood. Valentine made a face while chewing the green bean. "Must not be a green bean fan". Harry says smiling. "Nor am I, that's why it's still on my plate". Sirius says. "Mum do we have to eat our green beans, Em didn't make Sirius eat his". Says George. I laughed. "Emmeline isn't Sirius' mother, she's his wife, he can eat what he wants, he's a grown man". Molly says. "Sometimes". I say. Harry smirked. Sirius winked at Harry. "So if we got married, we wouldn't have to eat our beans?" Fred asked. "Well I suppose not". Molly says.
"Come on Fred let's go find us some girls." George says. The kids laughed. Valentine reached for her juice. Sirius handed to her, he was a wonderful father. I just wished Orion had lived, he would have had a son. Valentine climbed up her fathers chest.
"So do you think there's gonna be a war Sirius?" Harry asked. I knew that was coming. Sirius looked at Harry.
"It feels like it did before". Sirius says. "But we believe Voldemort may be after something..."
"Sirius". Mad eye says in a warning tone.
" Something he didn't have last time." Sirius says. "Love". I say trying to stop him from scaring Harry. I know he treated Harry as an adult but this wasn't the time to do so.
"You mean like a weapon?" Harry questioned. "No that's enough! He's just a boy..." Molly says and started jabbering on of which I ignored. "No!" Harry said suddenly. "If Voldemort is raising an army then I want to fight!" Harry says. Sirius sat back in his chair satisfied. Valentine played with her fathers newly trimmed beard. "You and your mum, what's with the beard faddish." He says chuckling.