(Chapter 7)(band of outcasts)

(Sirius' p.o.v)

"I promise once everything is cleared up we'll be a family again". I say to Harry. He nodded. Valentine ran in the room on her little legs. "Bedtime papa". She said. I nodded. "Yes ma'am". I say. I picked her up and smiled. "We'll talk more tomorrow, if you need me knock on my door and just hope ya don't wake Valley ". I say. Valley was Valentine's nickname. "Okay, thanks Sirius, you really are the closest thing to a father that I've ever had, and I'm great full for that." Harry says. "If anything I'm keeping my promise to your father". I say.

It's been a few months and now Valentine was 2. Harry was at school with his friends and Remus had turned Tonks down once again. But right now I was sitting on the river bank with Valentine. Emmeline was taking pictures. "Here, you hit the button and cast". I say teaching my daughter how to cast a line for fishing. "You did it!" I say. She smiled. "I love you, papa". She said. "I love you too Valentine". I say. Emmeline sat with me and kissed my cheek. "Your a wonderful father Sirius". She says. "You helped me, without you I wouldn't know what to do." I say. I smiled at my family. "Can't believe I'm old now". I say. "Your not old love". Emmeline says. "Your mother, she was old". She says. I smirked.

(Emmeline's p.o.v)

(A week later)

I gasped when Remus put his hands on my shoulders. "They need us." He says to Sirius and I. Tonks nodded towards me, to tell me she was up for the battle. "Molly, would you like to watch Valentine, we'll be back soon." I say. She nodded and took Valentine from my arms. Sirius and I kissed our daughters cheek. We left.