🍋Kreiburg x Readers🍋

Just as you were about to exit the dining hall, You noticed Mr Kreiburg speed walking out the front door. You tilted your head softly, slipping silently from behind the door and following him quietly.
You slid from behind the front door, following him steadily as you wondered what on earth he was doing. You slipped from behind the door, making sure not to be seen, and then you opened the front door, running.after the white-haired man.

You ran behind him, making sure to hide behind a nearby tree every time he turned around. This continued until the two of you made your way to the racecourse. Though, just as you entered the racecourse, you lost sight of Mr Kreiburg. You sighed with frustration as you looked around. "I lost him..I must find a place with a better view." Just as your thinking came to a close, you spotted a lookout in the distance. "There's a lookout..I should be able to see the whole racecourse from there."
You smirked to yourself, humming with content as you jogged over toward it.

Once you arrived at the lookout, you were nearly out of breath, panting slightly as you climbed the old wooden stairs. As you reached the top of the stairs, you looked up, noticing a hole in the top of the tower that led to the top of the whole tower. You needed to get up there. "I need something to climb up there..Maybe i can find something useful in the stable over there." You turned your head in the direction of the stables, before climbing down the stairs and jogging over to it. "This is going to be a long day."

As you arrived at the stables, some ropes on a hook caught your eye as you smiled brightly. You walked.over toward it, taking it off the hook and slipping it over your shoulder as you ran back towards the tower.
You climbed the stairs once again, tying a knot at on of the ends of rope as you reached the top of the stairs once again.
You looked up, readying the rope to be thrown, before tossing it up toward the hole. It caught on a loose plank, and it took a couple tugs to assure you that it was safe to climb. You slowly climbed the rope, your heart pounding at every creak the boards made. Finally, you made your way to the top, sighing as you climbed onto your feet. You clapped your hands together, ridding your gloves of the dust and wood splinters as you looked around. Two coin-operated binoculars caught your eye. They stood at the edge of the floor, causing cation to rise within you. You sighed as you slid a coin in and pressed your face into the machine. You wiped the dirt of the lenses swiftly, before noticing different points of wonder. "The deserted stands are in disarray, and many things are damaged. Three mounds, two of which have cornflowers in bloom sitting on top." Finally after searching for a couple minutes, you located Mr Kreiburg, who was walking toward a maze of bushes. You climbed down carefully, before quietly making your way toward the maze as well. You peeked from behind a bush, noticing that he was walking fast and cautiously.

"I have to follow him."

You peered over the edge of a bush wall, noticing that Mr Kreiburg was standing in front of a tall, seemingly copper, horse statue. He frowned up at it, before looking down towards the ground, looking for something. You titled your head slightly as you hummed in wonder. What is he doing? You questioned softly as you took a step forward in hopes to answer your question. Though, just as you stepped forward, a twig snapped beneath your boots, earning the attention of Mr Kreiburg.  You gasped slightly, swiftly hiding behind the bush wall as you held your breath.
He turned quickly toward the bush, lifting his chin as he spoke. "Show yourself at once." He said harshly. You didn't say a word, hoping that he would forget about it and leave. Though you soon heard slow footsteps creeping toward the bush. Your heartbeat pounded fasted in your chest as the footsteps got closer. You stepped back, readying yourself to run, when Kreiburg swiftly turned behind the bush catching your arm once he did so. His eyes widened slightly, observing his pursuer as he sighed sharply. You gasped, your wrist being pinned in his hand as his eyes wondered your face. "Its you; That Journalist." He stepped behind the bush with you, your heart pounding in your chest as your wrist went limp in his grip.
"It seems neither of us are following the rules." He says, stepping closer as your heart beat quickens. "I..- I just saw you and..I was wondering-" You were cut off by Kreiburg's slight chuckle. He looked down at you, smiling softly as he stepped closer once again.
His grip loosened before tightening slightly, causing you to whine softly. He took another step toward you, his eyes fixated on your every expression. Your cheeks dusted a light pink, causing you to look off to the side. Just as you tilted your head to the right, you felt a warm hand grab your chin gently, before turning your head back towards him. "Your awfully cute for a journalist...Though you do tend to keep in peoples business, your quite pretty.." He said, smiling softly as his gaze fixed on your lips. He stepped closer, tilting his head as he smiled softly. Just as he leaned in, looking up at your eyes as he did so, the two of you heard footsteps getting closer from the other side of the bush wall. Mr Kreiburg immediately stepped back, smiling at you playfully before walking out from behind the bush after whispering in your ear; "This place. Tonight."

He sighed as he stepped from behind the bush wall, meeting Orpheus once he did so. "Mr Orpheus? It would seem none of us are following the rules.
Your face turned a bright shade of red as you made your way back toward the entrance of the racecourse.

There was no way in hell you weren't going to meet him here tonight.