🍋Fools Gold x Reader pt2🍋

This is longer then my usual chapters so yk your welcome pooks❤

You woke up with a gasp, sitting up almost immediately as you looked around. You weren't in the Dark woods. You were in your room..You sighed sharply as you plopped back down in your bed, the light from the sun shining down of your face making you squint.

What is going on with you?

You sighed sharply as you sat up once again, this time brushing through your hair with your fingers. Your mind continued racing with questions as you stood up to get ready for the day, after all, you had another match.

You fixed your hair as you looked at yourself in the mirror, smiling once you  saw how nice you looked.

Hot steamy breaths escaped from your lips, as tears welled in your eyes. He didn't slow down.

Your eyes widened almost immediately, shaking your head quickly. What. Was. That. Your cheeks were tinted red ad you looked yourself in the mirror once again, regaining composure. You sighed sharply, fixing your clothes before walking out of the door.

Outside stood Orpheus, the novelist who always liked to escort you to the main area where everyone else was waiting. You didn't mind him, you just didn't like him too much either. He always insisted on escorting you though, as he always said; "Pretty girls should never be alone." You nodded softly, walking down the hall with him following. You felt his eyes trail down your back as you stepped down the quartz steps and into the front area. You shrugged it off as you were immediately greeted by Emma Woods, the gardener. She was also one of your only friends in this manor. She had been there, helping you with decoding and getting away from the hunter. She was nice. You smiled brightly, your face lighting up once you saw that you had a match with her.

"Y/N..!" She ran up to you through the small crowd waiting for the match to start. She grabbed your hand gently, pulling you towards the corner where she smiled excitedly. She usually wasn't this excited for matches.

"Im so happy that your here with me.! Last match I was in, I was alone..!"

You sighed as your smile returned. That's why. You giggled softly as you tilted your head.
"Ah..Do you know which hunter its going to be this time?"

You questioned as she hummed in wonder.

"I think it was..Fools Gold?"

She smiled softly as she recalled who it was.
Your heart skipped a beat at the name.

"Fools gold? Are you sure?"

Just before she could answer your question, everyone's vision faded to black, causing a sweat bead to roll down your forehead. This was going to be tough.

You regained vision, taking in your surroundings immediately. You were back in the dark woods.

Fuck.

You looked over. thankfully being spawned close to a cipher machine. A soft smile found its way onto your face as you made your way over towards it.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you clutched onto his back, scratching it with your nails as sweat rolled down hos forehead. He didn't slow down.

You stopped dead in your tracks, a light shade or red coming across your face as  your heartbeat quickened. You thought it was from the hunter for a moment, looking around frantically only to find him chasing Orpheus, who.was making use of the pallets quite efficiently. You sighed as you ran over towards the cipher machine, ignoring the thoughts. This was going to be a lot harder then you thought if this continued. You finally reached the first cipher, starting on it immediately. Just as you began typing, a whisper flew by your ear. causing you to look around frantically, searching for the cause of the sound. To your confusion, you found nobody. You looked back toward the machine, clicking each button at the right time.