🍋<Orpheus x Reader>🍋

He smiled sadistically, looking down at the gasping person beneath his desk, just above his member. They gasped for air, drool mixed with white slowly dripped out of their mouth as his hand slowly lifted its grasp on their hair as his hand traveled to their chin, lifting it gently as he spoke.. "You've given me my next idea..Thank you.."

Orpheus's POV;

He sighed, looking up at the sky blue that covered more then half of his window view as he tapped his pen against the desk. He had been struggling to come up with a story idea for days, wondering what, or who, his next novel should be about. He had previously wrote about different characters, some of which were characters in crime documents he had read. He smiled at the trees slowly swaying in the wind as his mind drifted from his story. The ways the trees moved, their leave blowing softly in the wind..It reminded him of the way their hair moved in the wind. Y/N. The prettiest page in every book. His smiled.grew slightly as his mind wandered further from his story. They were stunning..From their neatly (or messily) kept hair to their beautiful eyes, everything about them was perfect. Maybe he should write his.next novel about them..He would have to find out more about them, but it wasn't impossible. He stood from his chair, smirking softly as he closed his journal and put it back in its place. He sighed sharply in front of the door, before opening it and making his way toward the living room; where you said you'd be.

Y/N's POV;

You smiled softly, reading your favorite book from Orpheus. He was honestly your favorite novelist, and it was an honor to meet him here at the manor. You would have never expected that you; a simple journalist, would meet your near idol. Your smile grew slightly, your eyelids closing softly as your eyes read every word on the page with only admiration in your gaze. Just as you got to the good part, where the detective was about to find the body, you jumped slightly at the door opening.
Your head immediately darted toward the door, your heart pounding in your chest as you tilted your head to see..Orpheus. You hummed in wonder as he approached you.
"Ah..Forgive me for not knocking first Miss Y/N" He chuckled, his voice filling the air around you as you placed a hand where your heart was, calming its pace slowly.
"Its quite alright Mr Orpheus. Is there something you needed?" He smiled, taking a step closer as you placed your bookmark and closed your book quickly. He noticed the cover and smirked mischievously as he leaked in slightly. "I didn't know you were a fan Miss journalist?" Your heart nearly skipped a beat as his smirk grew slightly. You looked down at the book, before looking back up at him, a light dust of red colored your cheeks. He stood straight, chuckling slightly as he fixed his monocle. "Well, I might as well cut to the chase. I would like to go for a small walk with you, if that's alright of course." He gestured his hand out, it awaiting to meet your own as your blush deepened. You nodded softly without a word, taking his hand as you stood up and placed your book in your spot. He smiled at your will to accompany him. The two of you made your way towards the door, and then toward the front entrance.

You looked down at his hand in yours for a swift moment. His hand was..gentle and you smiled at the lustful thoughts in your head once you looked at his fingers.

"Is something wrong Miss Y/N?"

You jumped slightly at his sudden words. You look around at your surroundings almost immediately. It seems he had taken you to the manor's library; it was filled to the rim with lovely bookshelves, which were covered in your favorite thing; books. You gasped slightly with admiration as your hand slipped off of his. He chuckled behind you at your appreciation for literature. You walked towards the bookshelves, your mouth forming a soft smile as you heard him follow behind you. "You see, I've been struggling to come up with a new story for a couple of days, and at the very least I hope that this will help with that." He smiled as you turned back toward him. Your eyebrows furrowed slightly as concern fir the novelist danced within your gaze. "Forgive me if I speak out of place, but perhaps you just meed to..relax.." You tilted your head softly as he took a step forward. You couldn't tell if that was lust in his eyes or not.. "Well, I also have a hard time relaxing..A novelist is never truly off the clock you see" He chuckled as your mind immediately went to the gutter.

"I could help you relax.."

You mumbled without thinking, looking off to the side before you realized what you had just said. He hummed in wonder, his head perking up once he heard your soft voice. He smirked mischievously before taking another step forward. "Please repeat that, Miss journalist?" You attempted to swallow every urge you had before humming in wonder as well, trying to play if off. This only earned a small chuckle from him as he took another step forward. "You heard me. Repeat what you said. Miss journalist." He said, still smirking playfully as your blush deepened. You stuttered your words, trying to explain the sudden sentence, but you only endee up with a pile of "I-"s, "Uh-"s, and "You-"s. His eyes found their way towards your gaze as you locked eyes for a moment. You immediately looked away, turning your head as you visibly blushed. You then felt a warm, gloved hand place itself on your chin, moving it upwards slightly.

(NEW) |
            V

Your eyes met once more as he smirked and leaned in. "I'll say this one last time. What did you say, Miss Y/N?"

"I..I could..help you relax.."

You managed to repeat yourself despite your heart pounding loudly in your chest. He chuckled softly before tilting his head. "And, How exactly would you help me? What would you do?" You exhaled softly before trying to look back down at the ground, only for Orpheus's grip on your chin to tighten. "Look at me when you answer, please." You looked up at him, trying your hardest not to fall to your knees.

"Whatever you wanted.."

You mumbled softly, just loud enough for him to hear.
"Ah..I see what your after." Orpheus put a finger to his chin, thinking about something before he smirked and offered his hand.

"I'll just have to take you up on that offer.."