54

My eyes flutter awake. I yawn before looking around the bedroom and what I see is a shock. The whole floor on my side is covered in glass. Oh shit, I remember. I broke the window with my magic because I got railed too hard and too rough, oops. I look to my side and Klaus is laying there, asleep. I smile at how cute he looks. I look to the bedside table to grab my phone but it's not there. I huff before wrapping the bed sheet around my body and then I lean over the front edge of the bed where I can see my shorts. I stretch to grab them which is quite difficult. I am finally able to grab them, I pull my phone out one of the pockets and thank god it isn't broken because otherwise, I'd be kissing Klaus...Not really. I'd just bother him without stopping to get revenge or I might just break his phone or something of his, it would take me some time to figure out and for the time that I'd be thinking, I would just ignore him which I am amazing at doing if you couldn't already tell. I squeal when I'm nearly scared to death when Klaus suddenly speaks out of nowhere. "Now that is a sight", he grunts. I flump back onto my ass, I turn to look at him with a glare. He grins at me with a glint of cheekiness in his eyes. I slap his chest, "Sorry, sorry", he holds his hands up as he laughs. "You nearly killed me, jackass!" I yell. "You can't die, sweet pea", he smiles fake innocently at me. I feel my cheeks warming up but then a thought comes to my mind. "Don't call me sweet pea!" "Why not? You seemed to like it." "You called a girl I killed, sweet pea so don't call me that! It's disgusting", I admit. "As you wish, sweet cheeks." My eyes widen, "No!" He laughs. "Fine, my love", I smile proudly. He smiles back. "It's still night time, we should get back to the hotel", I tell him after looking at my phone which says that it's 4:30am, we've been asleep for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Damn, felt longer. I guess being supernatural especially as supernatural as I am, makes a difference on how tired you get and how quickly it occurs. "We still have time", and at that, Klaus pushes me onto the bed (by the edge of the bed) and gets on top of me. I squeal at the action. He smirks, "How many times do you want to go?" I get turned on just by him saying that. I bite my lip, looking him up and down. I pull him down so that his ear is by my mouth, "Many and many times", I lick his ear lobe. He shivers before pulling away to look at my face with a turned on expression. "Well, aren't you horny?" "Always for you", he chuckles. "I'm glad...Now, get ready for another rollercoaster." I wink at him, "Can't wait." That is enough as he slams his lips against mine, I moan into the kiss. The bed cover around my body means nothing to Klaus, he settles himself in-between my legs immediately and slams himself deep inside me. "Fuck!" I screech at the swiftness and roughness. I might actually die this time.

20 MINUTES LATER

I moan one last time before falling against Klaus' chest while he wraps his arms around my waist, both of our chests going up and down as we are completely knackered from going at it like bunnies for 20 minutes straight. "Fuck..." I whimper. "Fuck..." He breathes out. "A-As a-a o-old m-man, I-I a-ain't b-bad. D-Do y-you a-agree?" He struggles to get out. I gasp dramatically, smacking his chest. "Don't you dare say that again, dickward!" I warn him. He laughs, I feel his laughs vibrating throughout my body since I'm on his chest. "Alright, alright. I won't." I hum thankfully. "We should get going on", I show my phone to him which says that it's 4:51am now. "Hmm", he hums. I roll off his chest to lay next to him, now in his original spot. Klaus glances to where the window used to be which is now just a massive hole in the wall with wind blowing in and I can feel it on my body, could even feel it during mine and Klaus' activities which for some reason, made it even better and made us go harder and rougher. Neither of us were complaining especially me. He glances down to the ground where the glass shards are as they cover the whole entire ground on that side of the bed. He laughs, I join him. "Sorry about that...again", I apologise. "Don't worry, I'll get some people to fix it." I gasp, sitting up as I do so making Klaus look to me with a interested expression on his face. "Maybe I could fix it! I've never done it before but my magic has come a long way since I found out about it so I perhaps might be able to fix it!" "Go ahead", he smiles at me in awe. I blush before sitting by Klaus' legs with the bed sheet around my body once again. I outstretch my hand towards the glass shards on the ground and where they used to be in the wall. At that very moment, you can see energy extracting from my hand. I close my eyes and think about what I want to happen. I feel myself beginning to glow as my power surrounds my body. I can feel Klaus watching in awe as he sees what I'm doing, what I'm able to do. I feel the glass lifting before I throw them against the hole in the wall until my power stops. I open my eyes and look straight forward, my eyes widen. The window is back to normal, as if nothing ever happened to it in the first place. "I did it! I did it! I really did it!" I cheer. I look to Klaus who is already looking at me with a face full of proudness. I smile with blush coating my cheeks and may as well, my heart along with it, from the feeling pulsing throughout my body from how Klaus is looking at me and how it is making me feel. He pulls me into a kiss, I smile into it. He pulls away, "Good job, my love. We got to go now so let's get our clothes back on", I nod my head agreement before getting out of bed with Klaus. As soon as the both of us get out of the bed, it collapses to the ground. I jump in surprisement, even Klaus does as well. "Shit!" I laugh. Klaus chuckles. "Seems that I fucked you too much as you would say", he admits. My face becomes the colour of tomato soup (which is gross by the way). "Do you think you can fix that as well?" He questions. "Definitely", I do the same thing I did with the window and now the both of us are getting back into our clothes. Once we are clothed, we head out of the bedroom which looks like no one has ever been in there.