ONE

She entered the college alighting her dark blue Lexus jeep. She was tall - extremely tall - with hazel eyes and an oval face. She had this unique creamy skin and perfect legs. Her hair was long, full, straight and a perfect shade of black with a red tint at the tip. Her extremely long hair was made into two braids. She wore a red top and a pair of jeans. She looked like an angel and for most people, she was the most beautiful girl they had ever seen.

"Oh my! Is she new?"

"She's so beautiful."

"Wow! Look at that hair!" Were the remarks of people as she walked to the office.

Eva Martins was a new student at Springday College. She walked into the class and shortly after, lessons began.

•••

Park Jimin stared at the girl on the adjacent seat. She didn't talk - you'd think she was dumb. But damn! This girl had the looks, the height, the shape... everything.

He wanted to know who she was, possibly have her number. He had heard that she was a snob - but that didn't matter.

•••

After class, Eva went to the cafeteria to get something before she would finally go home. She wondered why people continued to stare at her - she wasn't comfortable with that. Maybe that was because she didn't go out too often.

Then, a guy sat opposite her on the table and she pretended to be engrossed in the magazine she was reading.

"Hey beautiful. You're new right? My name's Bernard Kyle, and yours?" He was a blonde, with a huge stature and a baritone voice.

Eva wondered why some people lacked manner of speech and approach. I mean, how could someone just barge into your privacy with a 'hey beautiful'? Anyways, she wasn't ready to reply anyone - and definitely not this rude guy.

Eva stood up with the magazine, pretending not to hear him. She put her headphones on and left the guy there.

Bernard opened his mouth in shock. How rude! How could she walk out on him? No one does that to Big Ben.

Refusing to be defeated, he went out of the cafeteria where he met her outside near her car.

"Hey!" he said to Eva and walked up to her.

"What?" she asked coldly.

"Who do you think you are, walking out on me like that?"

No reply.

"I overheard people calling you a snob but didn't believe it. But now I guess it's true. People call me Big Ben. That's 'cause no one walks out on me," Ben said.

Eva sighed then removed the headphones. "Please excuse me, I want to drive." And instantly, she entered the car and zoomed off.

Ben was even more enraged. How dare she? He looked around him. There were people around him, whispering. He glared at them and went back into the cafeteria.

•••

As Eva drove, she continued to feel relief that nothing went wrong. Nothing made her go out of control. She parked in front of a large white building. It was decorated with a beautiful flower garden in the front and looked very luxurious.

"Home sweet home."