There was an orientation you had to prepare for the juniors

There was an orientation you had to prepare for the juniors. Throughout all the years in school, you hoped that you would be under Himchan's group whenever there's a need to organise any big events. Finally, your wish was granted. 

He was the chief in the event and would always pick you to do almost everything. At first, you were so happy but not after he made you worn out. 

Himchan made you report to school early and leave late to work on the tasks alone. You were so unhappy with him and began to lose a interest in him. 

However, after the orientation was over, you were promoted to being an assistant chief. You were really thankful and after the leaders' meeting, Himchan called you to stay back for a while. 

HC:" So, how does it feel to be promoted?" 

You:"Fine, I guess." 

HC:"Sorry if I was being selfish but I did all of that so you would be my assistant." 

You looked at him in disbelief. He winked at you and called out for your name. 

HC:"___, palli, you have an assignment to finish with me. NOW." 

You chuckled and obeyed his words. 

After completing part of it, he wanted you to bring home the layout and he brought home a simpler piece. 

You:"This isn't fair! Why should I carry the bigger piece?!" 

HC:"Because a flower boy like me shouldn't be carrying stuff like that." 

You really grew impatient and just threw it all on the floor. 

HC:"We spent half a day working on that!" He picked up those pieces and looked at you intently. 

HC:"Look, if you're going to show an attitude towards me, I have all rights to rip that badge away from you." He threatened. 

You:"Go ahead, I care less about it all now. If I had known that you're like this, I shouldn't have fall for your pretty face first. It's all meaningless now." 

HC:"What? You have feelings for me? Look, in case you're misunderstanding, I promoted you so that I can get to know you better."

You both looked at each other awkwardly as there was a major misconception when you both haven't started out as couples yet. 

He then scratched the back of his neck and apologised guiltily. You did the same too. 

But he caught your hands in his and offered you to a meal as he gave his number. 

HC:"Sorry, but let's be more careful next time." He grinned at you. -END-