Picnic with himchan

You're sitting on the couch at home reading a book for your report that is due next month. You want to finish it quickly so you don't have to procrastinate about it later. Himchan opens the door and walks in with snow covering his hair.

He is carrying 2 bags. He sets them on the table and looks at you. "Ahh she is still into that book huh" he says as he jumps onto the couch hugging you. "I'm home!!~" he sang into your ear taking your book away. "Stop you're really cold!" you shout at him. "and give me my book I'm almost done, please!" he smirks "Ff I give it to you then what will you do for me?" you quickly take the book "Anything okay, now leave me alone for 10 minutes" you say as you read the book. "Okay, whatever you say~" he kisses your cheek and runs to the kitchen still wearing his heavy clothes of Winter.

You take a quick look at what he's doing. You see Himchan packing a couple of lovely little sandwiches, fruits, chocolates and all that. "Is he thinking of going out on a picnic RIGHT NOW IN THE WINTER?" You ask yourself. He noticed you looking so you quickly jump on the couch and continue reading the book. 

After a couple of minutes, you finished reading it. You walked slowly towards the kitchen. You: "Yah! Kim Himchan, what are you doing messing up my kitchen?" Himchan: "Nothing, just go upstairs and wear something heavy. Something that'll keep you warm" You raised your eyebrow and just followed what he was saying. After picking such outfit, you looked into the mirror one last time, smiled and then went back to check up on Himchan.

"So.. what's that basket for?" you asked, placing your chin on his shoulder. Himchan: "Well, you practically said you'd do anything for me if I let you finish, so I'm thinking of going on a picnic right now" You: "You must be crazy. It's freezing outside!" you gasped. Himchan: "But many people are enjoying the lovely cold weather and I'd love to go with you" You: "Okay fine." You crossed your arms and waited for him to finish. Himchan: "Let's go!" he took your hand and started running outside.

Once you reached the spot, Himchan pulled out a blanket and placed it on the white snow. He sat down and pat the place next to him telling you to sit right beside him. You sat and he placed your head on his shoulder. You feel really warm right now in Himchan's embrace. Himchan: "I think you'd like this. I won't disappoint you~" he chuckled. He kissed the top of your forehead and then opened the basket that is filled with almost all your favorite types of food which made your eyes go bright & shiny! Himchan: "You can eat now. Stop looking at it like that" he laughed. You hit him lightly on his arm and then went back to your imagination with the food. You: "Here I come food~ Muaahaha~" you rubbed your hands against each other and started eating~ Himchan: "I told you, you'll like it~" he smiled at the sight of your happiness as you're eating down the strawberries~ 

-END-