New university in seoul

Going to a new university school because you moved house to Seoul. You were anxious as you you didn't quite fit in well in your previous university. You were a very conservative girl. Always wearing jeans with oversized long-sleeved shirts, hair tied up in a messy bun, footwear is always boots, you have a total of 6 piercings on your ears. You have an attractive physical appeal, but you hold a cold and scary expression. Your mum had told you a few times to change how you look, and people would want to talk to you more. You were worried about your social life too, but you felt like that is who you are and who you'll be for a lifetime.

When you entered your new uni, stares were coming your way. You wore the usual, bleached jeggings with slightly oversized sweater and boots. You had your shades on too, but took it off once you were inside. You looked around and saw people giving you different looks, it made you a little uneasy but you just shrugged it off. You were trying to find your class from the small piece of paper that is in your hands when somebody bumped into you.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Please, I'm so sorry!" a male voice spoke.

You didn't look at him, but looked at the ground to retrieve your books and phone.

"No it's ok," you said as you were about to bend down to retrieve your items.

"Here, let me help you," the male spoke again.

You didn't say anything as both you and him were gathering all your items. When both of you have stood, you took the items from him and looked up at him. His looks took your breath away. He has short hair, kind of the boyish hair style, fringe was bangs, pulled slightly to the side, a nice nose, a mesmerizing pair of black eyes and a cupid bow lips. He smiled, flashing his two front bunny teeth, which was super adorable.

"Thank you," you whispered and smiled before walking off.

"Wait!" he called out.

You turned and he was directly behind you.

"What's your name?" he asked, his eyes never leaving your face.

You hesitated, but eventually smiled and told him your name.

"~~. My name's ~~," you said politely while shaking his hand.

"~~... Nice to meet you. I'm Himchan," Himchan said.

"Nice to meet you too, Himchan. I'll... See you, later?"

"Of course!"

"Bye."

"Bye!"

When you had your break, you went to find an empty table to eat. You were reading a book too when suddenly the chair opposite you was occupied by someone, blocking the daylight. You looked up and saw it was Himchan. He had his tray of food with him. His two friends suddenly came along and sat beside him and you.

"Hi," Himchan greeted.

"Hey," you responded.

There was a moment of silence before he asked,"You like reading? What are you reading?"

You raised the book ao he could read the front himself. When he said a mere "oh", you smiled.

"Agatha Christie... My favourite detective author," you said.

"That's interesting. I don't really read books, because I thought they were boring," Himchan said nonchalantly.

The friend beside him rolled his eyes. He suddenly extended his hand to you and said,"I'm Yongguk. Himchan's best pal. He didn't tell me he has a new girlfriend. And the guy beside you, he's Daehyun. Beware od him, though. Try not to leave your food unattended. He'll finish it off for you."