Love Amidst Chaos

Well,the dinner proposal did not work out.Why you ask? Because Seungcheol was a coward.And because Jeonghan decided to look extremely pretty for the dinner.Dressed in a white satin shirt with black skinny jeans isn't very extravagant but to Seungcheol Jeonghan looked even more gorgeous than usual if that was possible that is.His long blonde locks falling just over his eyes perfectly shaping his face. According to Jeonghan,Seungcheol looked absolutely breathtaking that night. Dressed in a casual black shirt with black jeans and letting his luscious black hair freely with minimum jewelry. All thoughts of the proposal were out of the question. The sexual tension between the two was starting to get suffocating.The dinner was completed with stealing glances and sneaking innocent touches.By the time the dinner was over,they both had a one too many glasses of whiskey and were out of their mind already.

"Cheollie,can we go to the pool?"

"Now?" 

"Please.......",asked Jeonghan looking up to Seungcheol through his pretty lashes.

"Anything for you love."

Seungcheol went ahead and changed his clothes to something more pool appropriate and returned only to find Jeonghan still standing beside the pool fully clothed with a pout on his face.Bonus points for Jeonghan, Seungcheol was shirtless. 

"Oh..... I see how it is.", said Seungcheol while smirking.

"Cheollie could you please help me with taking off my shirt. I cant seem to be able to do it on my own." 

Jeonghan knew how much Seungcheol loved being begged to.He loved it when he was in control. One thing Seungcheol could not stand however was teasing which is exactly what Jeonghan did. As Seungcheol stepped closer to Jeonghan, Jeonghan suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled them both into the warm pool. The first thing Seungcheol saw after recovering from the shock was Jeonghan and boy did he love it. Yoon Jeonghan with his hair drenched and his eyes hazy and his pretty little mouth open ever so slightly. Below his face his satin shirt was clinging to his body. 

Just as Seungcheol moved closer to Jeonghan, "Oh I'm slightly thirsty now, would you also like some wine cheollie?"

"Yoon. Jeonghan. What the fuck" 

"What, I just want some wine, Ill be back love. Don't miss me too much.", saying this Jeonghan got up from the pool and poured wine into the glasses. Before he took up the wine glasses he decided to tease Seungcheol further and removed his shirt painfully slowly all while staring right into Seungcheol's brown orbs which were full of lust. If Seungcheol wasn't turned on before he definitely was now.

"Here you go sir, your order of a glass of wine with a complimentary Jeonghan is right here." 

Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan to the edge of the pool and said, "You know exactly what you are doing,don't you?"

"Of course i do, I always do", replied Jeonghan as he doused his glass of wine on Seungcheol's naked torso. Moving closer to get a taste of the wine and Seungcheol,Jeonghan wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's neck and leaned down to kiss his broad chest. "Hmmmmm....the wine sure does taste better like this. "Do you want a taste cheollie?" Less than a second had Jeonghan asked the question than were his lips on Seungcheol's as he wrapped one of his hands around Jeonghan's waist. Pulling away,he took his glass of wine and poured it all over Jeonghan's neck. "Two can play the game love",said Seungcheol before sucking at Jeonghan's neck. Jeonghan just laughed at the response and hummed in satisfaction. Before long Jeonghan's legs were wrapped around Seungcheol's waist with Seungcheol inside him. 

Just as they almost reached their climax, Seungcheol suddenly pulled his face out from Jeonghan's neck and looked into his eyes and said the forbidden words "I love you ". "I love you Jeonghan, I really do and I know that you might still have issues from your past but I promise I wont be like her and Ill give you anything you want.Anything you want and it'll be yours.I will even bring the moon and stars if you want me to. I will not only love you, I will worship the land you walk on.Whatever is mine is yours.You own my mind, my body, my heart and my soul. I am yours. Will you be mine?" Jeonghan froze. He did expect this but hadn't prepared himself for Seungcheol's sincerity.

 "I- don't really know what to say........." 

"Just give me a chance Han..... I've fallen too deeply in love to give a damn about anything else.One chance is all i ask for."

Unaware of how to respond to the confession as well as the overwhelming feelings controlling him,he acted on impulse and kissed Seungcheol with all he had. He hoped that the kiss would be able to communicate all those feelings he wasn't able to express.He hoped that Seungcheol could feel the love,desire,affection,pain,fear and everything else he was going through and indeed Seungcheol could feel it. He kissed back immediately and with his hands lightly stroking Jeonghan's back tracing his spinal cord all the way to the nape of his neck before gently pulling on his hair. Jeonghan seems to have enjoyed that so much that he closed whatever small distance was between him and Seungcheol pulling him as close to him as possible.Within a few minutes, they had finished and were now laying down side by side on the bed tracing each others features. While Jeonghan had softer features Seungcheol had sharper features that felt as though they were meant for each other. Jeonghan didn't know if he was intoxicated by the wine or by the man beside him but he found himself muttering "I love you too Cheol" before falling asleep. He vaguely remembered seeing Seungcheol smile and pull him closer with Jeonghan's face resting on Seungcheol's neck and Seungcheol wrapping his big arms around Jeonghan's tiny waist as they both fell into a peaceful slumber.